Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Banned from Dockerland

BB gun said:
I don't know to much about the wafl, only watched two games this year and they were WP games.
So it is good to here duffield to doing well.
I will look for his name in the best in the paper from now on.
I am not a particular fan of this website for its poorly written articles, however it can be informative at time with its WAFL Coverage match reports. Visit www.footygoss.com or alternatively http://www.footygoss.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&topic=7 for South Fremantle specific information if you are interested.

docker_azza said:
The problem with a non club run supporters site like dockerland is that it is sponsored by the president of the Fremantle Football Club and visited regularly by other FFC officials, including Schwab. What do you expect?

That makes sense.....a bunch of "yes" men who are not objective, are not interested in anyone else's views (including their own members) and completely inwardly focussed. Is that what you mean ?

RIPPER_46 said:
So you are really a condecending opposition supporter having a sledge at the Coach and/or the recruitment officers and/or A player that has yet to play a senior game.

Sorry Dasler, I know you probably mean well, but it still looks like a troll to me.
Non consequential rubbish beating around the point. If I have anything to say I will come out and say it, not code it.

Don't know why you'd even care. I couldn't think of anything worse than visiting a website dedicated to just one club, especially if it wasn't my own team.

hoss said:
Don't know why you'd even care. I couldn't think of anything worse than visiting a website dedicated to just one club, especially if it wasn't my own team.
General football lover interested in all 16 clubs plight, not just their own. Makes for interesting reading when you view other's opinions other than your own and conversing.

dasler said:
banned for posting this under the Brett Peake

Fair call cougar, but I am telling you if his last name wasn't Peake you wouldn't look twice. How's the talent down at Fremantle Oval travelling atm?

in reply to this

"Obviously someone down at Fremantle reckon's he's got ability or he wouldn't be in the mix and they haven't done a bad job so far of identifying potential talent. They must be watching a different bloke to the one you guys are talking about?"

pathetic

He's not the first player that Fremantle has picked because of his name but I don't think he's as good as the other one despite being an entirely different type. It shouldn't be difficult for you dasler to work out who the other one was.

YAKUZA said:
He's not the first player that Fremantle has picked because of his name but I don't think he's as good as the other one despite being an entirely different type. It shouldn't be difficult for you dasler to work out who the other one was.
Not to difficult at all is it ;)

Like many others I do not go there anymore. He can jam his site. I have never read anything ultra Derogatory or slagging that needed deleting. Just supporters who have a different views and opinions.

I guess he is frightened of offending the Freo board and CC. Also does not like anybody who has a different view to his.

jarman said:
I guess he is frightened of offending the Freo board and CC. Also does not like anybody who has a different view to his.
I think it probably has more to do with protecting the players. Why risk offending a 22 year old who is yet to debut?
It's been sponsored by Rick Hart for about 2 weeks, so I don't think Big Rick has Murdoch style editorial control quite yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YAKUZA said:
Right, for that you have become the inaugural winner of the dasler medal, only joking.

I wouldn't be throwing too many barbs at Clem, he did ok and was cut down by injury. Maybe his application in his recovery could have been better, but he proved he could play.

masai said:
I wouldn't be throwing too many barbs at Clem, he did ok and was cut down by injury. Maybe his application in his recovery could have been better, but he proved he could play.

Someone said the only games Freo won under Drum were the games Clem played in.

masai said:

If Clem has stayed on at Freo, I have no doubt that he would have been a huge player. The guy was amazing.

Imagine if he still played now.

Re: Onesided Views

The only post allowed on there will be post`s agreeing with Greg (sidekick of edited by shane")...Dockerland wont allow any other views who disagree with the post in question ...

What about Hawks killing us a Subi last year , surely being round 1 , with everything on the line this season , we could have been fired up ...and seek revenge on last year .. Not according to Dockerland ...They expect to lose Tassie ..

:thumbsdown:

Re: Onesided Views

That's not entirely true. Shane has allowed me quite a bit of licence to post my views. I don't think he likes them but he is letting me post them.

He doesn't like, and I can see his point, those posts that just hang "poop" on the club or the players. Especially given many of those comments are quite uneducated.

Okay people, I think I have just set new records by being banned, in the space of 3 posts, from above mentioned Stalinist site for questioning the regime over post deletions.

Shame, Shane, Shame!!

...and to think I defended you as a man with a sense of humour...
What the hell was I thinking?

You may reply here but I might have taken my bat and ball and gone home by then... :cool: :D

Strange goings on, i seem to be back in...I dunno, maybe freedom of the press is breaking through??

Spoke too soon, definitely banned...

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockerland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back