FTA-TV Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it was from my TV - I took the picture 2 minutes ago

Yeah weird. When I just Googled Doctor Who Classic it comes up as saying Disney+ but what it clearly means is that current Doctor Who is on D+, but clearly some sources are blending the two unintentionally. It's reasonably rare I suppose for a TV show to be so distinctly split into 'versions' as Doctor Who is so I'm sure a lot of search engines don't know how to differentiate.

But it's never been on D+ which was the initial point, nor is 'NuWho' on iView or D+, that's on Stan, as you pointed out before. I just had a look and Pluto TV isn't available in Aus so don't think there's any way to watch it.

Stan, incidentally, used to have a limited set of Classic Who stories, and may still? I don't have Stan at the moment.

ABC iView currently has Seasons 2, 4, 5 and 6 of NuWho (Tennant & Smith), plus the following specials:
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Planet of the Dead
  • Voyage of the Damned
  • The Next Doctor
  • The Waters of Mars
  • The End of Time
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/doctor-who/series/2

... none of which helps the poor bastard trying to track down Peter Davidson episodes from the Classic Who era.

ABC iView currently has Seasons 2, 4, 5 and 6 of NuWho (Tennant & Smith), plus the following specials:
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Planet of the Dead
  • Voyage of the Damned
  • The Next Doctor
  • The Waters of Mars
  • The End of Time
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/doctor-who/series/2

... none of which helps the poor bastard trying to track down Peter Davidson episodes from the Classic Who era.

Interesting, thought the last time I checked it that it had all been removed. Stand corrected.

Best not to rely on streaming.

Download some torrents - or buy DVDs - and keep them for life instead of some temporary streaming deal.

The Classic Series Collection Blu Ray box sets are the best/definitive way to watch Classic Who.

Can't wait for season 25 set to come out in a few weeks time !

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

Back