FTA-TV Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you freaking blind!!! Seriously? You need to be so right you are not looking at Classic Who

GFY

??

I'm aware that it says Classic Who is on Disney+. I am pointing out it also says New Who is on iView which is also incorrect. My entire point is that that entire graphic is wrong. Leave out the personal insults.

I said it was from my TV - I took the picture 2 minutes ago

Yeah weird. When I just Googled Doctor Who Classic it comes up as saying Disney+ but what it clearly means is that current Doctor Who is on D+, but clearly some sources are blending the two unintentionally. It's reasonably rare I suppose for a TV show to be so distinctly split into 'versions' as Doctor Who is so I'm sure a lot of search engines don't know how to differentiate.

But it's never been on D+ which was the initial point, nor is 'NuWho' on iView or D+, that's on Stan, as you pointed out before. I just had a look and Pluto TV isn't available in Aus so don't think there's any way to watch it.

Stan, incidentally, used to have a limited set of Classic Who stories, and may still? I don't have Stan at the moment.

ABC iView currently has Seasons 2, 4, 5 and 6 of NuWho (Tennant & Smith), plus the following specials:
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Planet of the Dead
  • Voyage of the Damned
  • The Next Doctor
  • The Waters of Mars
  • The End of Time
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/doctor-who/series/2

... none of which helps the poor bastard trying to track down Peter Davidson episodes from the Classic Who era.

ABC iView currently has Seasons 2, 4, 5 and 6 of NuWho (Tennant & Smith), plus the following specials:
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Planet of the Dead
  • Voyage of the Damned
  • The Next Doctor
  • The Waters of Mars
  • The End of Time
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/doctor-who/series/2

... none of which helps the poor bastard trying to track down Peter Davidson episodes from the Classic Who era.

Interesting, thought the last time I checked it that it had all been removed. Stand corrected.

Best not to rely on streaming.

Download some torrents - or buy DVDs - and keep them for life instead of some temporary streaming deal.

The Classic Series Collection Blu Ray box sets are the best/definitive way to watch Classic Who.

Can't wait for season 25 set to come out in a few weeks time !

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

Back