does any side beleive they can beat geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

And since 2008 during a period where we basically had half our side out due to injury and we still pushed you. I love it when we play the Cats you can just see the pussie player faces they look worried everytime they face the mighty Hawks. I am more confident playing the pussies than the Dogs or Saints.

excuses excuses , in one of those games we trailed by 4 gaols in the last quarter with a number of players out plus we lost our 2kp defenders during the game and we still won.

we have gotten into your heads , everyone could tell during the 2nd half of rnd 2 this year as soon as we took tge game on your players couldnt handle it

tassie tassie tassie choke choke choke , tassie choke,tasie choke, tassie tassie tasssie, choke choke choke

Locked, loaded and ready to go :)

o_ob3jV8LgixMVyi8.jpg

this geelong side is the only side in the history of our game to win a grandfinal after losing the first 3 quarters.

no wonder captain nick needed to see a psychiatirst.He should of been sacked for that pathetic effort that has caused so much heartache for suucuss starved stkilda fans like your good self.

you can even tell by the responses in this thread that opposition supporters are having are hard time beeliving their side can beat geelong.I can promise you the players would be having an even harder time

havent got a clue what yo are talking about, so i will tell you about my gym experience tonight.

I was doing some tricep extensions and up above in cardio area their was this hot blonde with her breasts hanging out .She kept on looking at me .Than another hot brunett came up and started talking to me .The blonde came down as quick as she could and they were both trying to hit on me at the same time.I ddint want them to get hurt so i said i got to get back to my workout ,seriously these are the hottest 2 girls at the gym and they were both about to have a punch on over me

than latter i was working out in the boxing studio with my top off.Than one of the girls who works at the gyms walks past and smiles.About 5 mins later she walks past with a group of gilrs who she was trying to sell membeships to and spend about 5 mins in the boxing room with tme.It would of been on purpose so the girls sore my hot body and joined up

Cool story bro...

lay off the roids....

You have raised the bar of Handbagger fan delusion. Hawthorn ran out of legs both times, and still only lost because of the maggots in round 2. Can't wait till round 15. :)

It must be so pleasing to be a supporter of the only team in the league who is yet to be beaten by the better team on the day. If we were to go by your posts, Hawthorn have only lost games in the last few years due to either:

a) The umpires,
b) Injuries,
c) Poor fitness,
d) Poor MRP decisions, or
e) a combination of the above.

havent got a clue what yo are talking about, so i will tell you about my gym experience tonight.

I was doing some tricep extensions and up above in cardio area their was this hot blonde with her breasts hanging out .She kept on looking at me .Than another hot brunett came up and started talking to me .The blonde came down as quick as she could and they were both trying to hit on me at the same time.I ddint want them to get hurt so i said i got to get back to my workout ,seriously these are the hottest 2 girls at the gym and they were both about to have a punch on over me

than latter i was working out in the boxing studio with my top off.Than one of the girls who works at the gyms walks past and smiles.About 5 mins later she walks past with a group of gilrs who she was trying to sell membeships to and spend about 5 mins in the boxing room with tme.It would of been on purpose so the girls sore my hot body and joined up

moderation.jpg

Here you are.
Fat_bastard_1_.jpg

Heres the hot brunette
60156-ugly_girl.jpg

And finally, "The Blonde"
grannytat.JPG

but yeh, it was a cool story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

does any side beleive they can beat geelong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back