Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

Out of respect for my fallen Bay 13 Comrades.

Including but not limited to -

Tony
Gonzo
Siaming
look2me4failure
Bushpig.

This shall be my last post in this thread.

Who said 1 man cant beat an army.

Or quit whilst he's so far behind.

Re: Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To

YES you are right.. No one cares what we have to say.. but atleast we can be understood

actworsh.jpg

Drugs are a plenty on the West Coast.

Whats yur motto again?

'rehabs for quitters'?

Out of respect for my fallen Bay 13 Comrades.

Including but not limited to -

Tony
Gonzo
Siaming
look2me4failure
Bushpig.

This shall be my last post in this thread.
I wonder why that is?
I'd say anytime you respond to us is self pwnage, but you know, I'm using that thing called LOGIC.
Oh, that could be it...

Better luck next time GIMPFAIL.. :D

I wonder why that is?

Oh, that could be it...

Better luck next time GIMPFAIL.. :D

Well Said.

Every time I close my eyes, I see your avatar. Most hypnotic thing I've ever seen.

Nice work!

Lets be honest here , these 3 clubs are a blight on our great game.

Yes Richmond are a rabble , Carlton have taken corporate fraud to a new level. and Hawthorn have whored themselves out.

But.. these 3 clubs are an absolute joke to the AFL System, however their supporters seem to think us Power clubs like WCE / Geelong seem to care what they have to say.

I Propose - Round them up , create a new board - Call it the -

Insignificant Supporters Club.

Dont moderate it and let the ferals eat each other alive for all i care :thumbsu:

a blight on our game sais the druggie club. i propose stop trying to make a hero of youself and piss of back to your cardboard box u mug.

Once its all said and done, they were the better team on both occasions on the day. The only one that deserves an asterix in my opinion is Cheaton's flag in 95. Even then, despite the Blues rorting the salary cap, if the Cats had wanted it badly enough then they should've won.
I had my house burgled the other day.:( We haven't found out who it was yet, but neighbours of mine swore they saw the one-armed man leaving the scene early in the morning.
When I was going home from TAFE yesterday I saw pigs flying in the sky. Unfortunately, just as you've said, I have no proof that these things happened.:(

12 months later and i think it is fair to say No.

Do you bookmark all your threads? How do you categorize them? Under each club name? If so, how do you categorize this one with three clubs?

Or do you just file them by funniest to least funniest?

An imbecile. Truly.

He says that we cant read, yet he has poor grammar and cannot write acceptable sentences.

Yes I'll admit it wambat...we cant read gibberish. You are too stupid to communicate with. I apologise

12 months later, this is still the best post in the thread. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be honest here , these 3 clubs are a blight on our great game.

Yes Richmond are a rabble , Carlton have taken corporate fraud to a new level. and Hawthorn have whored themselves out.

But.. these 3 clubs are an absolute joke to the AFL System, however their supporters seem to think us Power clubs like WCE / Geelong seem to care what they have to say.

I Propose - Round them up , create a new board - Call it the -

Insignificant Supporters Club.

Dont moderate it and let the ferals eat each other alive for all i care :thumbsu:

Although i have had a few , this must be an an time great post.

I thought it was an, an an time great post?

Gangsta's words still hold true 12 months later. :D

Hi long time reader, 1st time poster. I understand that this is the bay but please Shambat and Braun to be a Child stop! Isn't it bad enough that as West Coast fans we have had to endure massive player misbehaviour, losing several star players and recent poor form, without you guys giving us yet another black eye and the rest of us being tarred with the same brush?

Hi long time reader, 1st time poster. I understand that this is the bay but please Shambat and Braun to be a Child stop! Isn't it bad enough that as West Coast fans we have had to endure massive player misbehaviour, losing several star players and recent poor form, without you guys giving us yet another black eye and the rest of us being tarred with the same brush?

Wambat and B2BW are your best posters on the site.

your first post sucks.:D

However it sucks less than the combined totals of Braun and Flogbat who have ridiculous amounts of posts yet say nothing.

your first post sucks.:D

However it sucks less than the combined totals of Braun and Flogbat who have ridiculous amounts of posts yet say nothing.

Thanks. I figured I'd start with my best stuff and continue down hill from there. :D

Thanks. I figured I'd start with my best stuff and continue down hill from there. :D

Your av is a positive at least and as i said you couldn't get any worse than that fat flog wambat or B2bw who is probably permanently "stimulated"

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Anybody Really Care What Supporters Of St.Kilda - Fremantle - Bulldogs -Supporters Have To Say?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back