Does Anyone Look Like Kicking A Tonne

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Casset from parkmore is flying..kicked 11 on the weekend..He has kicked i think two bags of 5 and a game where he kicked 6. He does kick 100 most years i heard, all for different clubs too :p

Flat Track Bully said:
You do realise a TONNE = 1000, while TON = 100

So I don't think anyone will kick a TONNE, but a TON is certainly a chance.
Please mate relax its park and country footy not Uni
Thanks Lavy Panther the word police are on this site

streetball said:
Danny Casset from parkmore is flying..kicked 11 on the weekend..He has kicked i think two bags of 5 and a game where he kicked 6. He does kick 100 most years i heard, all for different clubs too :p

Casset has almost as many clubs as Muccitelli - last check Dandy VFA, Frankston, Chelsea, Hampton Park, Bayswater, Doveton, now Parkmore...sure that there is more! Likes a dollar that boy!

madpie said:
This thread is not about off field stunts its about who looks like kicking a ton
Would you put him in your top five madpie heard he went real well at the Colts and everwhere else he played, he was going to come back to the Colts this year but was asking a bit to much

WRFLfan said:
Would you put him in your top five madpie heard he went real well at the Colts and everwhere else he played, he was going to come back to the Colts this year but was asking a bit to much
he would go very close he would defenitley be in top 10,he certainly would be one of the footballers with the most ability ive ever played with.

Lachie Jones is almoost a certainty for a ton in the 2's in NCFL.......if...his goals this far would almost win him the goalkicking in any other year. had about 40 i think after rnd 5

Yeah for sure MOR as long as his old fragile body can hold up. He surely wouldnt rack up 100 handballs in a year he would be lucky to rack up 10 but hey what full foward handballs..
Lee Brown who plays for Waubra (origianlly from Donald) in the Central Highlands league has kicked 38 from 5 games. He bagged 12.4 on the weekend and if the big fella can keep them hammys warm could be some sort of chance of bagging a tonne....

X Man said:
Yeah for sure MOR as long as his old fragile body can hold up. He surely wouldnt rack up 100 handballs in a year he would be lucky to rack up 10 but hey what full foward handballs..
Lee Brown who plays for Waubra (origianlly from Donald) in the Central Highlands league has kicked 38 from 5 games. He bagged 12.4 on the weekend and if the big fella can keep them hammys warm could be some sort of chance of bagging a tonne....
Does Kinna still play down there??
How's his form?

In the Ellinbank league, it's neck and neck between Ryan Ablett from Bunyip on 54 and Nathan Osler from Nyora on 58. Be a great race to the ton and then see who holds out for the season.

Both averaging just over 8 a game, could be there by July.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reverse Gerry said:
Does Kinna still play down there??
How's his form?

Yeah he played his first game for them on saturday. Played C.H.F a big boy who takes a big mark and can kick a footy.

I still remember kicking my tonne. Round 1 of 1978 it started and concluded round 16 of 1993. There was no fan fan fair or anything when i got it. 4 blokes fell over in the square and the ball rolled over my ankle and was called a goal. great stuff. To my surprise no one congratulated me, cheereed or anything. do you reckon i was p**sed off. F***en oath i was.

According to the local rag Chris Aurisch from Sale is a chance. He's on 26 goals from four rounds and, according to the paper, only recently turned 18. Not a bad effort.

Grimmett said:
David Johns (Horsham) in the Wimmera FL has 33 in three games including bags of 17 and 12.

Johns now has 44 in four games played. Horsham are undefeated in five games and beat second placed Dimboola by 90 points on Saturday. He's gonna get plenty of chances to kick possibly the quickest century in WFL history.

madpie said:
he would go very close he would defenitley be in top 10,he certainly would be one of the footballers with the most ability ive ever played with.
The plot thickens on your identity

In the Picola distirict football league two blokes, Shaun Downie and Nick Howden, are sitting on 52 after 9 rounds. They will have to continue their good form but i think it is likely they will kick tons.

Big Jack Arentz out at TooleyTang in the CMFL is still a real chance. He kicked 150+ last year. Has been injured early with an achillies injury sustained whilst putting his jocks on, but has since got over it and looks the goods. Keep an eye on this thread for his progress. Big man, big numbers of goals to come.

Daniel Jordan has 37 after 5 rds for East Point in the Ballarat League. Has kicked 29 in the last 2 rds, including 14 against last years premiers Melton

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Anyone Look Like Kicking A Tonne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back