Does anyone still have even a smidgeon of respect for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, what is there left to respect for this famous old club? Dodgy presidents, tanking, mercenary captains and trying to buy their way to success. They've sold their soul off like some cheap mother selling her daughter into prostitution. What a pale imitation of a once proud club that has enjoyed great success over their long history.

Hopefully one day spiraldiver we can gain your respect. Seriously man, I mean it.

No. Why do we have to go through this again Carlton? We know your cheating. If you win a flag it will be hollow like 95.

Just shows that Carlton supporters have 0 ethics. If they have morals they will boycott this team full of cheats

oh yeah? how bout that flag you won in 199....oh no, was it 200....oh no, wrong again:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, what is there left to respect for this famous old club? Dodgy presidents, tanking, mercenary captains and trying to buy their way to success. They've sold their soul off like some cheap mother selling her daughter into prostitution. What a pale imitation of a once proud club that has enjoyed great success over their long history.

Sounds like something lovett would do to one of the women in his life:eek:

I’ve got a theory about the recent spate of irrational Carlton bashing posts and it revolves around the following in order of importance:

1. Most intelligent BF posters have left the forum to concentrate on other activities like cricket, getting to know their wives and families again, golf, the spring racing carnival etc
2. Jealously
3. Jealousy
4. Fremantle supporters without perspective and shell shocked from the revolving door that is your playing list and the fact that your administrators are not up to the job
5. Hawthorn and Sydney supporters p!ssed off about us trumping the ROK deal though shrewd work by our administration
6. St Kilda supporters grieving over the fact that R Harvey has decided to come to Carlton as an assistant coach (yes that includes you JD)
7. Some deep seated scaring of the psyche non Carlton supporters resulting from the humiliation of their team by CFC from decades long gone
8. Other supporters thinking that we may seriously threaten you in 2009.

The strange thing from my perspective is that I don’t think we present the threat in 2009 that most other BF posters consider that we will be (many CFC fans included ).

5. Hawthorn and Sydney supporters p!ssed off about us trumping the ROK deal though shrewd work by our administration
EFC will get him if available at pick 5

What's with all these unimaginative threads?? God at least have something offensive instead of tlling us we are hated which I'm pretty sure was already known.

No respect whatsoever, they are cheats, always have been and can't change

I’ve got a theory about the recent spate of irrational Carlton bashing posts and it revolves around the following in order of importance:

1. Most intelligent BF posters have left the forum to concentrate on other activities like cricket, getting to know their wives and families again, golf, the spring racing carnival etc
2. Jealously
3. Jealousy
4. Fremantle supporters without perspective and shell shocked from the revolving door that is your playing list and the fact that your administrators are not up to the job
6. St Kilda supporters grieving over the fact that R Harvey has decided to come to Carlton as an assistant coach (yes that includes you JD)
7. Some deep seated scaring of the psyche non Carlton supporters resulting from the humiliation of their team by CFC from decades long gone
8. Other supporters thinking that we may seriously threaten you in 2009.

The strange thing from my perspective is that I don’t think we present the threat in 2009 that most other BF posters consider that we will be (many CFC fans included  ).

It was shit when you posted it on the main board hours ago....

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone still have even a smidgeon of respect for Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back