Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Overall he gets a tick, though the jury is very much out on Toumpas at pick 4 which was ultimately his biggest selection.

Wants us to be the hardest team to play against; picks one of the softest players in the draft.

Wants us to be the hardest team to play against; picks one of the softest players in the draft.
Is he really? I think he'll come good but perhaps not the player we all expected. More a 10-15 pick.

Anyway I think the days of picking SA players cause they've done well playing in the SAFL "against men" (Gibbs, Trengove, Toumpas) are over. Most just seem so soft. Guess it highlights the level of that competition.

I don't think any team plays there "grand final" against Norf.
The way you Melbourne flogs go on and on about us I think it's a pretty fair comment. You probably circled this game as soon as the fixture came out.

We have a pressure based gameplan, and Norf struggle with pressure. Also it'll be pissing down all weekend and there's no roof at the MCG.
We beat Sydney, Freo and the Bulldogs who also have a pressure based game plan. And it was pissing down rain in Sydney and Subi and we won both those games at a canter.

It's not really, can't be. though I would love a win against Norf. How will that affect the game result though? Uh oh. There goes your "it's their grand final" excuse.

BTW - how ya going with that bet? Did you decide to squid?
Never said it would affect the game.

What bet? I have no knowledge of any bet.

Never said it would affect the game.

What bet? I have no knowledge of any bet.
Sorry, my error, all you norfites are merging into one.

It's like an eternal cycle.

Norf show promise.
The bay is flooded by new Norf fans (alias from last year)
Wild claims are made.
Norf fail again. Lol Norf.
I embarrass you all.
You delete your accounts for shame.
Grand final time.
New Norfites emerge (alias of old accounts) and shine in the off season.
Season begins,
Norf do terribly and after melting the new norfites slowly disappear.
Mid season. Norf show promise.
Rinse and repeat.

Would disagree. Pedo has been the turnaround player of the season. Compared to where he was last year, which was nowhere, I'd say that "spectacular" is a perfect word to describe him this year. Chalk one up for Neeld. We smashed that trade.
I reserve the term "spectacular" for the likes of Ablett, J.Selwood, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt. But Pedo has been good, compared to last year where one coach said they didn't care if Pedo was no longer listed.

It's a really poor excuse to claim the other side is playing their grandfinal against you. And Norf fans have already begun rolling out the excuses.

It's Melbournes grandfinal...
Statistically they have to win one soon...
There's no roof at the MCG...
Roos plays an ugly brand of footy I will not support and would rather lose than resort to that game plan...
All our best players were out of form and Melbourne played out of their skin...

What else have you got Norfites?
Keep on talking it up....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep on talking it up....
Talkingt what up Royals? It's your fans that have begun with the excuses.

And before you roll out the "I never make excuses, its the best team on the day that wins" *puke* don't bother. I'd rather you put your nuts on the line and made a real prediction. Your vanilla days are over. Show us what you've got. How do you think the game will go tomorrow?

Sorry, my error, all you norfites are merging into one.

It's like an eternal cycle.

Norf show promise.
The bay is flooded by new Norf fans (alias from last year)
Wild claims are made.
Norf fail again. Lol Norf.
I embarrass you all.
You delete your accounts for shame.
Grand final time.
New Norfites emerge (alias of old accounts) and shine in the off season.
Season begins,
Norf do terribly and after melting the new norfites slowly disappear.
Mid season. Norf show promise.
Rinse and repeat.
I can assure you I'm not an alias. And I've generally turned up after losses. The *essendon and GC losses being the exceptions, I took those pretty hard.

I can assure you I'm not an alias. And I've generally turned up after losses. The *essendon and GC losses being the exceptions, I took those pretty hard.

Forgive me but I'm gonna need a couple more years solid posting before I'm convinced. You joined smack bang in the norf fan glory period of the year. Enough time to find courage after you embarrassing previous year posting and re brainwashed to believe the impossible is nigh.

I reserve the term "spectacular" for the likes of Ablett, J.Selwood, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt. But Pedo has been good, compared to last year where one coach said they didn't care if Pedo was no longer listed.
I feel that descriptions of performance should be in relation to their ability. Pedo has gone from the virtual scrapheap to a player who will be pushing for a top 5 finish in the BnF. That is spectacular.

Forgive me but I'm gonna need a couple more years solid posting before I'm convinced. You joined smack bang in the norf fan glory period of the year. Enough time to find courage after you embarrassing previous year posting and re brainwashed to believe the impossible is nigh.
I had no idea bigfooty existed long before I joined. I found it and signed up after a disappointing 10-12 10th place season.

I feel that descriptions of performance should be in relation to their ability. Pedo has gone from the virtual scrapheap to a player who will be pushing for a top 5 finish in the BnF. That is spectacular.
Would love to see him kick the sealer tomorrow.
For some reason Majak "the Great White Hope" Daw isn't named this week. What's going on?

Norf are the better team. They should win.

If they don't though... :D
I don't know enough about the matchups, so forgive me if I make a mistake.
But if for example Scott Thompson completely smothers Chris Dawe and Petrie kicks a bag on Lynden Dunn, this becomes an epic backfire. And all the Norf posters saying Nathan Jones wouldn't make their side will look stupid when he tears them a new one if Melbourne happen to win.

I don't know enough about the matchups, so forgive me if I make a mistake.
But if for example Scott Thompson completely smothers Chris Dawe and Petrie kicks a bag on Lynden Dunn, this becomes an epic backfire. And all the Norf posters saying Nathan Jones wouldn't make their side will look stupid when he tears them a new one if Melbourne happen to win.
Booshy's balls are on the line somewhat, but even if that does happen (and Dunn failing would be in massive contrast to recent form), it's only one game.

Would love to see him kick the sealer tomorrow.
For some reason Majak "the Great White Hope" Daw isn't named this week. What's going on?
Nor is Tarrant. Scott has already conceded that our KPB's are far superior to their KPF's so is going for a running game and hoping to win it from the midfield. Unfortunately, I get the feeling he'll try to lock the game down and play very defensively. He'll probably put someone behind play to stop us scoring and keep it a tight, low scoring game. Won't be much of a spectacle if he does. Thanks Scott ya prick.

Booshy's balls are on the line somewhat, but even if that does happen (and Dunn failing would be in massive contrast to recent form), it's only one game.
You're not getting your excuses ready, a day before the game, ready....

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back