Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bollocks, talent shines even at shit clubs, Bobby Skilton won 3 Brownlows at Souf, despite only ever playing one finals series.

Cripps is the best young talent Carlton have drafted in a generation (25 years) and we couldn't be more thrilled.

Norf have only 2 good young players, Old McDonald and Sideshow Ben, the rest are poo , although Dumont might be a goer if he stays away from robbing cabbies.
Great, you can enjoy "Bobby Skilton Mrk II" while finishing bottom 4 for 10 years. ;)

Do Norf fans still believe they've assembled a premiership list? Their best players are about to retire and none of their youth have lived up to previous expectations. None. Now they're back to pinning their hopes on 19/20 yr olds.

Booshy's a little cutie. Curious if you've got something already written for when Melbourne eventually beat North in a game of Aussie rules football played in the Australian Football League or if you're gonna wing it.

Booshy's a little cutie. Curious if you've got something already written for when Melbourne eventually beat North in a game of Aussie rules football played in the Australian Football League or if you're gonna wing it.
Why would I prepare something? Norf are meaningless to me and hardly a threat to our future superpower. You just convince Boomer and Petrie to go around another year and I'll have my annual pick me up.

Why would I prepare something? Norf are meaningless to me and hardly a threat to our future superpower. You just convince Boomer and Petrie to go around another year and I'll have my annual pick me up.
Almost all of your posting on the Bay is dedicated to North but that's meaningless to you, interesting.

Watch-out fellas. Don't want to hear about how booshy has North mates and how they know what's up. Next it'll be about greenwood...rinse and repeat.

Elite Master doesn't sound like something I'd say.

But while you are here...who is taylor adams and does Kayne Turner even know who he is?

Watch-out fellas. Don't want to hear about how booshy has North mates and how they know what's up. Next it'll be about greenwood...rinse and repeat.

Elite Master doesn't sound like something I'd say.

But while you are here...who is taylor adams and does Kayne Turner even know who he is?
If I don't know Turner definitely wouldn't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I don't know Turner definitely wouldn't know.

I didn't know who Kayne Turner was until earlier in the week. I'd been mistaking him for some guy with the hyphenated name Kayne Turner-Omitted

I didn't know who Kayne Turner was until earlier in the week. I'd been mistaking him for some guy with the hyphenated name Kayne Turner-Omitted

North vs GoDees RD 23, 2014

upload_2015-6-26_17-52-0.png

#unconcerningyouth

I'd block it out of my memory too :$:$:$

Same - never heard of him until this thread. I guess I was still waiting for the last batch of Norf superstars (which were gonna take them to consecutive premierships) to come good - Atley, Basti, Black, Harper, Daw, Ziebell, Hansen, Greenwood etc. whereas Norf fans have already moved their hope on to the next generation of players. People like Dumont and Turner who quite frankly are very underwhelming.

North vs GoDees RD 23, 2014

View attachment 147072

#unconcerningyouth

I'd block it out of my memory too :$:$:$

They join some illustrious names to have gotten hold of us over the last few years. Tell me, do you think they're as good as Beau Maister (Wilkes), Kent Kingsley and the likes?

What's the current streak? 14, 15 in a row? Even with us being inconsistent, it's always nice to tip a win against the GoDees.
Lol. "The Streak". You sound like a Saints supporter. If you don't win a premiership the number of wins you chock up against the Dees means nothing. If you didn't notice a few other teams have beaten us over the past few years. And guys, you are on the way down.

Last edited:
Lol. "The Streak". You sound like a Saints supporter. If you don't win a premiership the number of wins you chock up against the Dees means nothing. If you didn't notice a few other teams have beaten us over the past few years. And guys, you are on the way down.
But how do we have this streak when you have better players across every line? :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Does Norf have a better player than Bernie Vince?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back