Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

You also spoke about Rookies and I answered that. I will now answer from a Bombers perspective retirements.

If a Bomber retires or moves to another club he will be replaced. Not a problem at all!

My thread is about people who make a ****** song and dance about retiring which should mean forever and ****** come back in a very short time frame. They need to be honest and just say they are having a break.
They are being honest though, I don't think you understand the definition of retire.

2. "withdraw to or from a particular place."

If someone says they are retiring they are doing just that, whether they return or not.
And when they return it's to the league's benefit.

They are being honest though, I don't think you understand the definition of retire.

2. "withdraw to or from a particular place."

If someone says they are retiring they are doing just that, whether they return or not.
And when they return it's to the league's benefit.

not always....

You also spoke about Rookies and I answered that. I will now answer from a Bombers perspective retirements.

If a Bomber retires or moves to another club he will be replaced. Not a problem at all!

My thread is about people who make a ****** song and dance about retiring which should mean forever and ****** come back in a very short time frame. They need to be honest and just say they are having a break.

Why?

You make a song and dance about everything. Why one rule for you and one for everyone else? Don't be a dick

No, you're not. If you were they wouldn't be wheeling you out to be captain again

I will make a fine skipper mate. We all know that. We are the strongest and most viable club in the SFA. Daylight second.

LEAD US OUT, SKIPPER!!!

my days of being skipper of anything are over dude.

im spending my days in retirement - watching Blue Heelers on Amazon and ringing up Neil Mitchell to complain about brown people

my days of being skipper of anything are over dude.

im spending my days in retirement - watching Blue Heelers on Amazon and ringing up Neil Mitchell to complain about brown people

ONYA SKIPPER!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calm down mate it's a fantasy forum.
Yes that's it mate, good to see you know some of the techniques.

Eyes closed, deep breaths, keep repeating this to yourself. You'll settle in no time.

Is the good cop the one that doesn't want to play for the Bombers and the bad cop the one that does?
One season and the Bombers control your head already, the only way for you is down mate.

I can’t believe we are on page 5 and no ones mentioned pantskyle

That guy has made more comebacks than Jonny Sins

Because mine are done to mock the real ones, you idoit!

Yes, nothing says toughness like pretending not to care about banter because 'its a fantasy forum'
You can contact me anytime mate, show me your spine.

Any other flogs that need a mention?
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

Back