Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're too heavily discounting the possibility that they agreed to stay on the Bombers list as a good will gesture so they meet the minimum squad guidelines
That will never happen mate, we have a leadership group that doesn't rely on tour games to lure new recruits.

That says more about the Bombers than the OOB's. Must be time for a rebrand or a merger.

Correct we will merge with the Gumbies and delist them all, no one will even notice :) Problem solved with the "BYE" issue (both metaphorically (playing the gumbies) and the actual BYE) and the Bombers finally get a second team :)

Considering you have a leadership group bigger then the Warriors have active posters I'd except 5 rookies a season without fail.
I wanted more in it mate.

I'm not disputing that, just really ******* weird you felt the need to add it in lmao

Some people are borderline amoebic here mate. You have to construct your speeches to the target audience.

I'm not disputing that, just really ******* weird you felt the need to add it in lmao
Well you made a statement that wasn't correct so i thought i"d put some truth into the subject.

Nice banter bro, A1.

I have been watching your progression in the SFA and thought ... **** it .. why not.

But you are right, it was horrible. Says more about you than me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if I wanted that Rob, I reckon you'd be one of very few offering :tearsofjoy:

Correct, bet you would never thought you would hear that from me about you, but here we are :)

Even if I wanted that Rob, I reckon you'd be one of very few offering :tearsofjoy:
The Bombers love ya mate, we can't have everyone agreeing with us, where's the fun in that.

The Bombers love ya mate, we can't have everyone agreeing with us, where's the fun in that.

We do? Was I drunk again when that motion was carried?

Hey BLUEALLTHRU, I'm wondering what you think about Tony Lynn 15 announcing his retirement but seemingly reversing it? Why aren't you chucking up a stink about that? Seems odd considering the tantrum you threw up here.
Are you familiar with the "I'm Done" thread by haydo which was a beautiful thread! Well we've just done it again and some fell for it hook , line and sinker:)

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Do you see how many Bombers have gone to the OOB club ;) A second team is in the making lol

Does this mean the Bombers are publicly declaring that they are a yes vote now for the Ophidian Old Boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

Back