Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

It's tight mate 3-1 against and the rest can't be f’ed voting the lazy campaigners.

you're voting against your own self declared second team? Are you more of a rabble than the Furies now???

Does this mean the Bombers are publicly declaring that they are a yes vote now for the Ophidian Old Boys?

We need to discuss the distribution of royalties moving forward.

6 months you give me way to much credit! I'm struggling to remember me breakfast!

If you struggle to remember what you ate for breakfast, you really should slow down mate.

It's not good for the brain cells OR the liver mate.

We are a not for profit. You can have 90% of $0,000.00

I'll take all of it .. and you will need to organise me a new badge. We will discuss outcomes further once these initial demands are achieved.

We are a not for profit. You can have 90% of $0,000.00
C'mon mate ffs

pencil crank GIF by shawy animation

If you struggle to remember what you ate for breakfast, you really should slow down mate.

It's not good for the brain cells OR the liver mate.
Surely you have other material inside your noggin mate, the same old routine isn't working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take all of it .. and you will need to organise me a new badge. We will discuss outcomes further once these initial demands are achieved.

happy for you to have 100% of $0,000.00

as for badges, I can ask the Chief to give you the welcher badge

Surely you have other material inside your noggin mate, the same old routine isn't working.

Back to babysitting again RobR

I'm sure BLUEALLTHRU is capable of speaking for himself. You don't need to answer for him. It just makes BAT look like a scared little boy who runs away and let's his team mates respond on his behalf.

Back to babysitting again RobR

I'm sure BLUEALLTHRU is capable of speaking for himself. You don't need to answer for him. It just makes BAT look like a scared little boy who runs away and let's his team mates respond on his behalf.
Mate you went fishing all last season and caught nothing, what makes you think you will catch anything this season?

Mate you went fishing all last season and caught nothing, what makes you think you will catch anything this season?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I've got no idea what you're trying to say, but I appreciate the commitment to your team mate to say something so ridiculous that the OP seems almost rational.

Correct we will merge with the Gumbies and delist them all, no one will even notice :) Problem solved with the "BYE" issue (both metaphorically (playing the gumbies) and the actual BYE) and the Bombers finally get a second team :)

Impressive plan actually. :thumbsu:

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I've got no idea what you're trying to say, but I appreciate the commitment to your team mate to say something so ridiculous that the OP seems almost rational.
Do you ever have a good time or are you always like this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

Back