Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

#nepotism

No need for expansion if the Gumbies merge Ned

You keep saying this, but here's a simple question.

Link to a single post where the Gumbies have said they want to merge with another club.

Or even better. A link to ANY of the twelve clubs who is putting the hand up for merger.

I await your reply

You keep saying this, but here's a simple question.

Link to a single post where the Gumbies have said they want to merge with another club.

Or even better. A link to ANY of the twelve clubs who is putting the hand up for merger.

I await your reply
It’s all behind closed doors, mate.

6E753D8D-5A90-4EB8-A996-C755B833D7A5.jpeg

I think you’ll find the Nerds are the big winners here, Ned. It’s a death of a thousand cuts.

The nerds can talk mergers all they want, but it's not happening if no club supports it

Are you seriously saying you are all in on the gumbies merging because some random nobody in the nerd club said it was a nice idea?

Seriously? Thats it???

On the Richmond board some randoms think we will pick up De Goey for free as a DFA. Do you think that's happening as well??

The nerds can talk mergers all they want, but it's not happening if no club supports it

Are you seriously saying you are all in on the gumbies merging because some random nobody in the nerd club said it was a nice idea?

Seriously? Thats it???

On the Richmond board some randoms think we will pick up De Goey for free as a DFA. Do you think that's happening as well??
The Richmond Board might be able to pick up some Goey quite cheaply, but if the Gummies dissolve we’ll all be backing the Old Boys to step into the breach, won’t we mate?

We’ll ALL be complicit then Ned.

The Richmond Board might be able to pick up some Goey quite cheaply, but if the Gummies dissolve we’ll all be backing the Old Boys to step into the breach, won’t we mate?

We’ll ALL be complicit then Ned.

Thats nice, but you're still yet to link a single gumbies leader to your grand theory.

Have you been drinking Barnaby Joyce's private stash again?

I'll categorically state we have 0 interest in folding the gumbies and taking over as a new team/rebrand. We are a social club not a ******* team for the last time.
This. I have zero interest in either folding the Gumbies or leaving the Furies.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll categorically state we have 0 interest in folding the gumbies and taking over as a new team/rebrand. We are a social club not a ******* team for the last time.
This. I have zero interest in either folding the Gumbies or leaving the Furies.
Here we go. The Rogues Gallery roll-call ….

You are aware Kilroy a coup is not a merger?

The furies have had more coups that you have had handies from your cousin. Who have they merged with?
Who’s talking about a coup? The Gumbies may end up “merging” with the infinite if they’ve only got a skeleton team remaining.

A mere few showed up to their B&F.

The Old Boys will replace them. That’s not what you guys want, but it’s a huge danger if they can’t get enough rookies to join.

Who’s talking about a coup? The Gumbies may end up “merging” with the infinite if they’ve only got a skeleton team remaining.

A mere few showed up to their B&F.

The Old Boys will replace them. That’s not what you guys want, but it’s a huge danger if they can’t get enough rookies to join.

The post you quoted as your "proof" that Barrybran wants the gumbies merged

So you've gone from saying the nerd club will magic the gumbies into a merger to you think it might happen for reasons you are unable to explain to anyone.

You really should just stop posting words, and stick to gifs

It’s all behind closed doors, mate.

View attachment 1315754
I just can't nail down what you think is the Nerd clubs goal, wouldn't it make more sense that we'd want to fold the bombers as a club rather than the Gumbies, a club we all like?

Regardless no, the closest we've gotten to discussing the league this week was asking who we'd think would make the best Dad

I just can't nail down what you think is the Nerd clubs goal, wouldn't it make more sense that we'd want to fold the bombers as a club rather than the Gumbies, a club we all like?

Regardless no, the closest we've gotten to discussing the league this week was asking who we'd think would make the best Dad
If the Bombers folded, you would have nowhere to direct your rage and vitriol.

Why would you wish away your reason for being here?

If the Bombers folded, you would have nowhere to direct your rage and vitriol.

Why would you wish away your reason for being here?
You're severely overestimating your standing here 😂

Of course.

Folding the Bombers would seem ideal for you guys, and it might appear as though we’d like to fold the NC, but the real truth might be that it’s the devil we both know.
You're severely overestimating your standing here 😂
Jabba73’s a steal at #48 in the Sweet FA Hottest 100.

Discussion Does Retirement in the Sweet FA actually mean what it says

Remove this Banner Ad

Back