Doggies v Swans banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs2017

Senior List
Feb 16, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Take this down if it isnt aloud but i enjoy them. Hopefully get a few of the swanny fans over here for abit of a laugh the way there season is going i would say they need it.

DogsJoy.jpg

Fun Fact: Last Time the South Melbourne/Sydney Swans beat the us in Finals was the Semi of the 1942 Finals Series

They are still so salty on their board. At least some of them seem like they have their heads screwed on, but few and far between. Really hope we win and extend our winning streak against them.

Take this down if it isnt aloud but i enjoy them. Hopefully get a few of the swanny fans over here for abit of a laugh the way there season is going i would say they need it.
So usually I'd let this slide but...

Allowed not aloud. Isn't has an apostrophe. A bit is two words not one. And it's their, possessive, not there. And I is always capitalised.

Not having a go, just keep your eye out for these things.

So usually I'd let this slide but...

Allowed not aloud. Isn't has an apostrophe. A bit is two words not one. And it's their, possessive, not there. And I is always capitalised.

Not having a go, just keep your eye out for these things.
Thanks mate I have never been one to be able to spell or use proper grammar. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can deal with the sooking about how we had this and that handed to us grand final day but one thing I can't handle is how the swans fans have forgotten about there history!!! I had a swans fan have ago at me today about rattling tins. I was in shock to here it after swans tried everything to stay in Melbourne but failed. Also the other thing that makes me spew is how they can have ago at our flag yet there last flag they had the whole COLA cap and also how they have managed to pick up 2 youngs in Heeney and Mills for nothing after a grand final and a prelim and yet still have the nerve to sook! Its the same old with the swans poor me poor this. I'll leave you with one last but to my rant Go the Doggies the 2016 afl premiers.

I can deal with the sooking about how we had this and that handed to us grand final day but one thing I can't handle is how the swans fans have forgotten about there history!!! I had a swans fan have ago at me today about rattling tins. I was in shock to here it after swans tried everything to stay in Melbourne but failed. Also the other thing that makes me spew is how they can have ago at our flag yet there last flag they had the whole COLA cap and also how they have managed to pick up 2 youngs in Heeney and Mills for nothing after a grand final and a prelim and yet still have the nerve to sook! Its the same old with the swans poor me poor this. I'll leave you with one last but to my rant Go the Doggies the 2016 afl premiers.
I told an old South supporter last year that if he wants to watch them play then he will have to go to VAFA game and watch SM Districts.

Last edited:
Bulldogs are the greatest, yay you guys. That's the kind of banter you want from Swans supporters for this thread right?

There is a team known as the dogs
Whose supporters are a bunch of ...oh nevermind these things are never received as just banter.

Good luck for the game
My team will never be the same
You tore us a new one
And now we have sore bums
Yep this effort is lame

Beveridge 4
Pony 0

Bulldogs are the greatest, yay you guys. That's the kind of banter you want from Swans supporters for this thread right?

There is a team known as the dogs
Whose supporters are a bunch of ...oh nevermind these things are never received as just banter.

Good luck for the game
My team will never be the same
You tore us a new one
And now we have sore bums
Yep this effort is lame

Well done for posting. I'm predicting a tight contest and think we may run you into some form. You guys have a heaps of players back now with 2 weeks under their belts, as have we. Should be a good match.

Well done for posting. I'm predicting a tight contest and think we may run you into some form. You guys have a heaps of players back now with 2 weeks under their belts, as have we. Should be a good match.

I don't know, the Hawks seconds just beat us with our full team. Think the reality is that the dogs are on their way up and snagged the ultimate early and the Swans are finally on the slide. So there is probably a period of dominance ahead. Can't even look at the SCG as a factor, means nothing presently and Bulldogs not phased from last encounter. Our after bye form is historically poor so that's the only thing I'm relying on as we are doing everything opposite this year. But we are the evil empire so never underestimate the power of the dark side.;)

And enough of that stuff up above it's a banter thread.

So ....Sons of the West that John West rejects.

I don't know, the Hawks seconds just beat us with our full team. Think the reality is that the dogs are on their way up and snagged the ultimate early and the Swans are finally on the slide. So there is probably a period of dominance ahead. Can't even look at the SCG as a factor, means nothing presently and Bulldogs not phased from last encounter. Our after bye form is historically poor so that's the only thing I'm relying on as we are doing everything opposite this year. But we are the evil empire so never underestimate the power of the dark side.;)

And enough of that stuff up above it's a banter thread.

So ....Sons of the West that John West rejects.

Yeah but our away form has been sub-par in terms of our expectations as a club. We've struggled in most games... Anyway, at least you get another opportunity to watch getting beaten by the reigning premiers.

Yeah but our away form has been sub-par in terms of our expectations as a club. We've struggled in most games... Anyway, at least you get another opportunity to watch getting beaten by the reigning premiers.

We might make you actually look like reigning premiers rather than the team you've been so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doggies v Swans banter thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back