Game Day Dogs on a Mission V Hawks Elimination Final MCG 7.40pm 6/9/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not as hopeful as I was before the match, but only 11 points isn't much if we get our game going again like in the second half of that first quarter. Too many fumbles and, as usual, we need a tackling coach. An ex-Storm player might help.

Keep the faith.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We were too safe when ball was in hand and that plays into Sicily’s hands via a crappy slow build up. Need to sit someone on him and get our guys asking more questions from half back (JJ would be really handy tonight).

A classier forward line would’ve put another 3-4 goals on us there.

Team selection has not caused multiple turnovers, slips, missed targets, missed tackles, missed shots.

Players picked need to step up, leaders need to start leading and we need to get harder at the contest

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know it doesn’t mean everything but Hawks have the Top 7 fantasy rated players + 5 of the 6 top disposal getters in the game so far

They are just getting more of the ball, hard to win when that’s the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably splitting hairs with that comment. Point was clear, our best players in the main have been bad.

Maybe, top 10 makes it sound like hes been better than he has. His endeavour has been great I can't fault that but still not a great personal game

3rd quarter will be key. There’s a pattern in our games vs Hawf. Start ok, get pantsed for a half then come back in the last and make it look more respectable than it should be. Need to break even or win this quarter.

Marra went about 4 steps behind the player on the mark. Such a lazy player, pretends to chase, does nothing. Anyone who calls him out for being lazy is labelled a racist so basically he can do no wrong.

That seems to be a hill Bevo is willing to die on.

Bevo started the game with two talls and allowed Sicily to be free while matched up on Caleb Daniel or Harmes or Mcneil... thats insanity...

This game is so easy to win. Darcy been doing well in the ruck, so just play him ruck full time. Id send English forward so Frost would have to play on him. Then keep Jamarra deeper who will prob get Weddle/Scrimshaw and then Sicily would have to be accountable on Naughton = three winning forward matchups that cant be countered.

Team selection has not caused multiple turnovers, slips, missed targets, missed tackles, missed shots.

Players picked need to step up, leaders need to start leading and we need to get harder at the contest

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
When the answer to the question is Arthur Jones then they are asking the wrong question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back