Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

She’s pretty salty about the western suburbs. What did we do to her besides play loud music?

Yeah sounded like she was a bit snot nosed about them living in Footscray. Just the way she said it. Not sure what she has achieved to have such a superiority complex, can understand her frustration but did not come out of it looking great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been on BF for 13 years, this is the second funniest thread I’ve ever read after the Terry Wallace daughter in the crowd thread from about 12 years ago.

TradeDraft Noosa thread.

Agreed, rolled my eyes at that, what a twerp. Footscray’s a great neck of the woods. So is Yarraville etc., the complete ignorance of the depth in culture in the Western Suburbs was pretty amusing.

A lot more goes on in Melbourne you sheltered $200 C&M, aje t-shirt wearing, Gucci belt, young snob. May as well strap a Balenciaga sign to your forehead too and pat yourself on the back for doing so. Dead set.

Having said that, up the Tigers. Put her amongst the grog squad at the Punt Road End, and give her a flat bourbon and coke from the bar behind the goals and she can sing the Dusty chant with us all.

Yep, hopefully just a tired and frustrated remark rather than any actual snobbishness.

End of the day we all would be upset at not being able to sleep at a hotel due to loud music. Not gonna judge her too harshly for the overall complaint, and you're right, gotta stick by her while she's on the Tiger train

Crows are willing to trade Smith & Hunter for a couple of clean skins called Brouch & Stengle.

Surprised there have not been more bubble stories as the players have plenty of time on their hands...

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back