Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been on BF for 13 years, this is the second funniest thread I’ve ever read after the Terry Wallace daughter in the crowd thread from about 12 years ago.
Please re tell the story, coz your tight this is some of the funniest sheet I’ve read in a while, full wolf of Wall Street shenanigans

He mentioned being pretty much straight edge in his draft year, which is why people say it, I don't think there's any evidence whether the football club environment has changed him one way or another.

Source:

"Smith plans and cooks every meal himself, intermittently fasts and has never touched a drop of alcohol – and doesn’t plan to for the entirety of his AFL career."
How someone acts in their draft year doesn’t usually dictate how they’ll act through their career. I’m sure he lets his hair down in the off season and there’s nothing wrong with that.

No sign of Evil, but footage has finally emerged from inside the Doggie's party room and it shows they did indeed crank it up

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well bazlenka just did an ig live and I asked if they threw Daniel of the balcony and he ended the live after reading it. Pretty sure that’s not a coincidence at all and definitely means the rumours are true

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm too old to know what any of that means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Dogs play up post finals loss - hub life blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back