• 51+

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Eggs

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the 7:40 am coach replacement from Warrnambool to Melbourne, for my first Melbourne game of the year . I spare a thought for our late superfan Gary the Chef from Portland. He would have got the 5:40am bus from Portland to get back home at 12:15 at night .

I've decided to stay on in the big city to meet my eldest child (23 years old can you believe it!) then to play some Irish trad music with my buddies at the Last Jar in North Melbourne. I'm looking forward to the irish curry chips with cheese. It's getting dangerously close to the Canadian dish Poutine. It can't be a lucky meal as the game will be over, unless luck can be transferred by merely visualising your evening meal. Plus only Chigago gets lucky meals. The rest of us eat food.

As for the football , I expect Bev to play Darcy in the ruck with a combination of whoever is closest/concede the ruck.

Have a great morning everyone. Enjoy your breakfast.

Last time we had someone forced to a new position this year (Lobb) it played out well. Let's sit back and watch Darcy school Xerri.

Also feeling a bit more trustworthy of this team than the one that shat the bed against West Coast this round last year. Let's f*cking go!

This is always one of the worst days of the year for me. Going to the footy with Mrs Mutt, who is a mad RooGirl. No matter the result I can't win today. :cry:

But go Dogs! Don't slip up again ffs.

Last game I can get to for the year, going with my brother from another mother - who was part of the reason I started following the Dogs this year (the other being Cody Weightman), and taking the Argentinian backpacker from work for her second game (she loves us too now). On the train from Seymour and it’s packed with footy fans, I can’t wait. Should be a great day at my favourite stadium, will hopefully come away with the win.

Oh and Aisle 34 is gods country!! Wearing a grey hoodie, have short hair and glasses. Come say g’day if you’re about!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the first time I've had a ticket on my phone. I've got a level 3 ticket, but I used to wander down to level 1 in the last quarter as attendants rarely check tickets. I'm guessing this is even easier in the phone age?

I'm on the 7:40 am coach replacement from Warrnambool to Melbourne, for my first Melbourne game of the year . I spare a thought for our late superfan Gary the Chef from Portland. He would have got the 5:40am bus from Portland to get back home at 12:15 at night .

I've decided to stay on in the big city to meet my eldest child (23 years old can you believe it!) then to play some Irish trad music with my buddies at the Last Jar in North Melbourne. I'm looking forward to the irish curry chips with cheese. It's getting dangerously close to the Canadian dish Poutine. It can't be a lucky meal as the game will be over, unless luck can be transferred by merely visualising your evening meal. Plus only Chigago gets lucky meals. The rest of us eat food.

As for the football , I expect Bev to play Darcy in the ruck with a combination of whoever is closest/concede the ruck.

As Bevo would say, bring your instruments.
What do you play, Bresker?

In the spirit of ‘taking it two weeks at a time’, a win today gives us a fighting chance of a home final. We won’t be off today after the Round 22 debacle.

Taking my son’s Japanese girlfriend – she loved the AFL experience a fortnight ago against the Dees but, still, her knowledge of the game doesn’t extend much beyond the Aaron Naughton bobble head I bought her.

As Bevo would say, bring your instruments.
What do you play, Bresker?

Tin whistle, increasingly the Low (bass) version as to not offend the ears.

Like this (this is not me, I'll ever be close to this )

There's a "no musical instruments " rule at the ground, so if the security checkers find them in my bag, I have to check them in at an office & pick them up at the end.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've had a ticket on my phone. I've got a level 3 ticket, but I used to wander down to level 1 in the last quarter as attendants rarely check tickets. I'm guessing this is even easier in the phone age?

I think its just the case of "Depends who you get". Some attendants really check to make sure you have the right ticket and some just let you walk right through without showing anything. They also don't scan tickets like they do when you enter.

Tin whistle, increasingly the Low (bass) version as to not offend the ears.

Like this (this is not me, I'll ever be close to this )

There's a "no musical instruments " rule at the ground, so if the security checkers find them in my bag, I have to check them in at an office & pick them up at the end.

Good choice. The uillean pipes might be hard to disguise when you go through security.

Last game I can get to for the year, going with my brother from another mother - who was part of the reason I started following the Dogs this year (the other being Cody Weightman), and taking the Argentinian backpacker from work for her second game (she loves us too now). On the train from Seymour and it’s packed with footy fans, I can’t wait. Should be a great day at my favourite stadium, will hopefully come away with the win.

Oh and Aisle 34 is gods country!! Wearing a grey hoodie, have short hair and glasses. Come say g’day if you’re about!!
We are pretty good but that might be a smidge too far. We aisle 34’ers are generally decent doggie folks

Let a family of North supporters get off the train before me. The dad said thanks, and I said “no worries, it’s the only time you’ll be in front all day”

Gotta give out a gentle sledge when you can 😅 probably jinxed it now though.

I was on the bus too at the Social club now if you’re nearby say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back