Game Day Dogs v Saints @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are a team without a plan or it’s a plan the players don’t believe in.

When you have the outlet kick on the wing as Scott and McLean whilst you are playing 3 talls is a sign of no structure.

Looks like we have gone from a team moves forward aggressively to a team that creeps forward and then we still can’t defend.

Our mids are like bees to a honey pot all in close at the ball allowing the ball to be fed out of congestion to multiple free players of the opposition.

Backline did well to hold up under the pressure. Although they still coughed up 2 goals from poor skills.

i think they've been ok but need particularly bruce needs confidence. he's reading the play well
They've been ok for sure, but they don't start in a best 18 in a premiership team's defence in 2023. Too slow and not athletic. They're not the only problem but I worry how far this team can get if we're relying on them for our KPD stocks

Zsa Zsa just ripped off her new Pet Member's scarf and peed on it. What passion!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m at the ground and it’s a reasonable size crowd with absolutely nothing to cheer about. But to be this bad means coach is done which I think is healthy for all.

I have seen some weak shit watching this team, but that’s right up there. Pathetic.

If we were playing a good team we’d be ten goals down. The lack of basic decision making and skill execution is embarrassing.

For those of you who still think Bevo has something in his coaching locker he’d better bring it out now. Because the knives will be out if this continues tonight.

Can’t blame Bevo here. The players need to take responsibilty and after getting touched up by 50 points last week you would expect the players to come out determined and hard at the ball.
But they haven’t ……. Very poor effort by our players in the first quarter.

Great deal from Menulog - Italian Sub pizza(meatballs, olives, hot salami and red onions) 25% off and $10 off delivery. Family size for $22.50 total delivered from Arnolds Creek Pizzeria. Half eaten already. Mmmmmm...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spit It Out. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back