Game Day Dogs vs Swans - Grand Final - Sat 1st Oct 2.30PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
916e288a5d86b1780b8e6e3c5b9a0a9b.jpg

Grand final.

Sick of waiting! I've been waiting for 51 years and I'm still at train bloody station waiting (for friend not train). Nerve wracking standing still! Want to get there and do this bloody thing!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Settle early and play with the same intensity that was shown against GWS and WB will be premiers. The competition needed this GF. Best of luck.

Won't be posting again till after the game. Even though I don't live in Melbourne I feel as though I'm sharing the journey with all of you. Whatever the result I'm proud to be a supporter of this club and let's all hope for a famous dogs victory.

Nerves starting to kick in now. But Bev will keep the boys calm.

Go dogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During the past few days I've found myself continually reflecting on the great players who've played for our club since 1961 - Brownlow Medallists, 300-gamers, multiple Best & Fairest winners. None achieved what this group has, moulded by a coach who has instilled a pulsating belief.

I missed out on tickets in the ballot but was fortunate to see the amazing game in Sydney last week. It would be nice to be at the MCG today but the anticipation and fervour throughout the streets of Footscray today is a nice consolation. So proud of everything our club has achieved.

"We win this game" - Luke Beveridge

Great atmosphere

Clay Smith 34/1 for Norm - gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back