Game Day Dogs vs Swans - Grand Final - Sat 1st Oct 2.30PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best of luck today and may the best team get the chocolates. Enjoy the amazing experience that is barracking for your team in a Grand Final. You deserve it.

Thanks and same back to the Swans supporters. Hopefully a fantastic match, no controversy and no umpiring interference.... And a Doggies victory to top it all off.... :p

I'm so ****en Toey
The roar when the boys runout will be humungous!
The boys need to direct that energy at the contest. PUMPED!!!

They just have to blow us away early to win this
If we are in it and arrive
The swans will be playing against 22 Bulldogs and a rabid crowd 80000 parochial supporters barking for victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope the Dogs can get a win their finals form up till now was somewhat unexpected, hopefully they've got one more good game left in the tank.

A story for you all. For the last 4 years I've been going to the Australian Pub in Amsterdam to watch the Grand Final. In 2012 when the hawks lost, a random older guy wearing his Bulldog scarf came over to me straight after the game and said, 'bad luck mate, it was a good game' then while holding his scarf, 'you've just gotta be happy to see your side play in a granny'. The next year he's there again—with the old scarf, and he remembers me and comes over to congratulate me right after the game. Next year the same—but this time I talk to him more. He talks about being a bulldog supporter all his life, moving overseas before the internet, but still finding ways to follow the side, and how much he just wanted to see the Dogs in a GF. Tomorrow I am going over to the pub again, and I really hope to run into the guy.

Listen to this ...

Even if a tenth of this week's 'I've always been a Dogs supporter, but never go to matches or been sighted for years' types sign as members next year, we'll be rolling in the folding stuff.

Onto the game, I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back