Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Was the 2013 draft/trade one of West Coasts finest moments.
- bid on Luke McDonald forcing North to use their first rounder on him.
- traded with Pies to get the pick used for Yeo and knew we'd still get the mighty Sheed at 11
- pies used pick 6 on Scharenburg who's going to ditch them
- tigers were pushing Conca for our first rounder.

Dodged every bullet Conca, lol, Scharenburg go home mummies boy, and picked up Yeo and the night shred. Managed to troll Norf on there as well.

No we didn't - the Pick 6 trade had nothing to do with Yeo... that was just spin from Vozzo

The pick 6 trade generated Karpany and Sheed

Serious question, although it may be laughed at...

Was Sheed's mark close to MOTY do you think? Nic Nat's mark was phenomenal but Sheed's was something special, and something you don't see all the time. If I had to choose between the two I think I would be hard pressed to vote for just one.

Serious question, although it may be laughed at...

Was Sheed's mark close to MOTY do you think? Nic Nat's mark was phenomenal but Sheed's was something special, and something you don't see all the time. If I had to choose between the two I think I would be hard pressed to vote for just one.
Took more courage then all 3 nominated marks combined, just didnt sit on anyone that's all. NN will win it easily so its all good.

Cripps doesn't have the disposal skills to be an out an out star of the competition. He is a bull inside, very physically mature and very good at getting his hands on the pill. But unlike fyfe he doesn't have the agility or overhead marking game to fall back on. Sheed will be the better player. Sheed is better by both hand and foot and has better vision on the inside. At times has that kerr like ability to just release people from nowhere. It'll take another 3 years of development but ye shall all see.

Cripps doesn't have the disposal skills to be an out an out star of the competition. He is a bull inside, very physically mature and very good at getting his hands on the pill. But unlike fyfe he doesn't have the agility or overhead marking game to fall back on. Sheed will be the better player. Sheed is better by both hand and foot and has better vision on the inside. At times has that kerr like ability to just release people from nowhere. It'll take another 3 years of development but ye shall all see.
Cripps will be a brownlow medalist then ;)

JPK? Although he does take an alright grab overhead I suppose. Just about pulled Swans over the line against freo in the QF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dom Sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back