Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what it looks like. As to the authenticity of the video, the Advertiser used a pretty highly regarded forensic analyst (Dr Mathew Sorrell, 'an internationally recognised expert in the field of digital evidence who is regularly used by the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions for high profile cases of murder and organised crime') who seems to confirm it as real:

'Dr Sorell broke the pictures down into a series of numbers using a 'hexadecimal file viewer and found no anomalies'. He found consistent lighting and reflections and says the image resolution and metadata of the photos and video are 'mutually consistent with their content' even when viewed at the hexadecimal level.'

"I have checked multiple points of reference including the digital file structures of each photo and video, the embedded metadata and the content of each graph/video", he says and "It is in my opinion that each file is internally consistent and shows no indication of alteration of content or metadata". I am unable to identify any of the characteristics of photograph manipulation that would be consistent with photograph alteration and video synthesis- so-called 'deepfake' video.

Regardless of the authenticity of the video, the leaking of it to the Advertiser is clearly politically motivated to deeply embarrass Speirs and destroy any chance of him reviving his political career either within the Liberal Party or as a rogue independent or even turncoat Minister in a Labor Government as happened with former Liberal leader Martin Hamilton Smith.

Probably stating the obvious but my guess is that the only people who feel so violently opposed to David Speirs to do this are his opponents within his own Liberal Party as he poses no threat to the Labor Govt now he has resigned.

As someone who has snorted drugs off a plate in someone's kitchen, I too can vouch for the authenticity of the photos.

Also, his eyes. Mofo is ****ing flying.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit what people put up their nose in their own time?
If your 'in someone else's time', ie a taxpayer, involves preaching stuff like law and order and crime and punishment, there's some sort of expectation to not be a total hypocrite breaking the same laws you champion and avoiding the punishment you encourage and being a part of the chain of organised crime (the consumer).

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

lol

"The Advertiser is not suggesting any wrongdoing on Mr Speirs’ behalf, nor is it asserting the substance was illicit."
That line always cracks me up.

Well yeah, you ARE suggesting exactly that.

A bit like the 'white powder' comment. As if it might be just baking soda- you know, that nasal cleaning product that's all the rage these days.

If your 'in someone else's time', ie a taxpayer, involves preaching stuff like law and order and crime and punishment, there's some sort of expectation to not be a total hypocrite breaking the same laws you champion and avoiding the punishment you encourage and being a part of the chain of organised crime (the consumer).
Hope you're not implying David Speirs is a hypocrite edgie?

I mean Speirs biggest achievement as Environment Minister in the Marshall Government was banning single use plastic straws in SA.

And that video clearly shows him using a $5 note for his coke snorting. So bravo David for being an environmentally friendly user.

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 9.45.12 AM.png

Hope you're not implying David Speirs is a hypocrite edgie?

I mean Speirs biggest achievement as Environment Minister in the Marshall Government was banning single use plastic straws in SA.

And that video clearly shows him using a $5 note for his coke snorting. So bravo David for being an environmentally friendly user.

View attachment 2108254

David Spiers bio should be:

David Spiers, Member for Black, Former leader of the opposition, and an environmentally friendly drug user.

Gather round, Woolies and Coles are going to get another $30000 fine. That'll teach em!

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back