Current Donald Trump * A CONVICTED CRIMINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Bwaaahhaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I haven't laughed so hard in weeks!!! Comedy gold except she's serious!
Just wait until the Dems put pressure on one of the conservative Supreme Court judges to resign. They’ll then remove presidential immunity setting another precedent that will boomerang on former presidents.

Just wait until the Dems put pressure on one of the conservative Supreme Court judges to resign. They’ll then remove presidential immunity setting another precedent that will boomerang on former presidents.
Never understood why Presidents are immune from criminal prosecution. Hopefully doesn't apply to our politicians.

It has to be within reason though. Otherwise, the position of being President will become symbolic in nature only. They’ll have no powers at all.
What do you mean? They have very far reaching powers but that shouldn't include power to commit crimes. Crimes have victims

The precedent has been set

Omg what a massive loser. The law was
The Sexual Assault Survivors Act. It allowed civil cases to be raised even though outside usual statute of limitations periods. The criteria remains balance of probability. Suggesting it was enacted solely to attack good ol Donald is to disgracefully dismiss all the cases where victims have been traumatized and unable to identify and go after perpetrators because of that fact....which was WHY it was introduced . He only needed to give witness to negate the accusations of sexual assault but he CHOSE not to attend meaning the court could and did determine facts on the evidence before them and concluded DT DID sexually assault this woman. Corroborating that is a media video where good ol Donald is positing that he has a right to 'grab any woman by the p**sy' at any time because he's famous and they want him to. He is a disgusting human being. Karma has a way of leveling. He continues to now say he didn't assault her (too late Donald you had that chance and didn't for fear of perjuring yourself). Now its up to $90M in damages and she's thinking of another case because Good ol Donald can't shut his mouth..

I had no idea MK was such a basic redneck as to support this vermin. Changes my opinion entirely of her..

Omg what a massive loser. The law was
The Sexual Assault Survivors Act. It allowed civil cases to be raised even though outside usual statute of limitations periods. The criteria remains balance of probability. Suggesting it was enacted solely to attack good ol Donald is to disgracefully dismiss all the cases where victims have been traumatized and unable to identify and go after perpetrators because of that fact....which was WHY it was introduced . He only needed to give witness to negate the accusations of sexual assault but he CHOSE not to attend meaning the court could and did determine facts on the evidence before them and concluded DT DID sexually assault this woman. Corroborating that is a media video where good ol Donald is positing that he has a right to 'grab any woman by the p**sy' at any time because he's famous and they want him to. He is a disgusting human being. Karma has a way of leveling. He continues to now say he didn't assault her (too late Donald you had that chance and didn't for fear of perjuring yourself). Now its up to $90M in damages and she's thinking of another case because Good ol Donald can't shut his mouth..

I had no idea MK was such a basic redneck as to support this vermin. Changes my opinion entirely of her..
One day you might wake up and realise what’s being done to a political opponent. Russia (Putin) does it and you lose your marbles. The Left does it and it’s nothing to see here!

One day you might wake up and realise what’s being done to a political opponent. Russia (Putin) does it and you lose your marbles. The Left does it and it’s nothing to see here!

The law is the law. Ignorance or defiance of the law is wrong whichever side of the political spectrum you place. Biden had documents in his possession just like Trump did only it was accidental apparently and when he knew volunteered their return. Trump has a whole storage room full of boxes of them lies about their possession and refused their return. In the end they had to subpoena them and charge him when he refused even in face of subpoena. They raided Mar a lago. We are talking about things highly top secret like military attack plans for Iran. The guy doesn't respect the law, doesn't respect rules (in his mind they don't apply to him) and wants to stay in power at all costs. This sort of behaviour is totally destructive to democracy and therefore a danger to the world.

Hilary Clinton used a general use private email for confidential communications which were hacked.....stupidity rather than a flagrant breach of the law. Yes she could have been charged I guess but hey don't be stupid in future..The difference is Trump intentionally disregards the law as though it doesn't apply.

The case of hush money fraud is a campaign finance case which he technically breached by hiding the stormy Daniels situation.Why go after him for something like that? Because he refused to accept democracy and accept he was legitimately voted out of power. So now the left are trying to attack him with any laws they can to stop him because he is DANGEROUS. He is.

Putin knows he is a NPD person and how to curry favour with him. His DT attitude to the Russia Ukraine conflict is that Ukraine should just give Putin what he wants. I kid you not. I don't want someone like that in power

MK is a fool because she sees moral equivalence in the behaviours

Last edited:
The law is the law. Ignorance or defiance of the law is wrong whichever side of the political spectrum you place. Biden had documents in his possession just like Trump did only it was accidental apparently and when he knew volunteered their return. Trump has a whole storage room full of boxes of them lies about their possession and refused their return. In the end they had to subpoena them and charge him when he refused even in face of subpoena. They raided Mar a lago. We are talking about things highly top secret like military attack plans for Iran. The guy doesn't respect the law, doesn't respect rules (in his mind they don't apply to him) and wants to stay in power at all costs. This sort of behaviour is totally destructive to democracy and therefore a danger to the world.

Hilary Clinton used a general use private email for confidential communications which were hacked.....stupidity rather than a flagrant breach of the law. Yes she could have been charged I guess but hey don't be stupid in future..The difference is Trump intentionally disregards the law as though it doesn't apply.

The case of hush money fraud is a campaign finance case which he technically breached by hiding the stormy Daniels situation.Why go after him for something like that? Because he refused to accept democracy and accept he was legitimately voted out of power. So now the left are trying to attack him with any laws they can to stop him because he is DANGEROUS. He is.

Putin knows he is a NPD person and how to curry favour with him. His DT attitude to the Russia Ukraine conflict is that Ukraine should just give Putin what he wants. I kid you not. I don't want someone like that in power

MK is a fool because she sees moral equivalence in the behaviours
https://www.confidentialdaily.com/r/4e1a81ca?m=9c444476-7fe2-4f37-856c-e850916983ae

"The last few days of global events provide even further clarity to the path ahead.

It began with the conviction of Donald Trump in a political show trial that would have made history's greatest despots proud.

The prosecution's main witness was proved a liar; the judge was a Democratic Party donor whose daughter makes millions campaigning for them. The charge was pathetic and so contrived that no credible prosecutor would have pursued it.

It's just a coincidence that the judge hearing this case, who is actually an acting justice, has handled all the New York democrat prosecutions of Donald Trump and is entirely unqualified to oversee a trial of an alleged federal crime.

He must have sold his soul to the corrupt Democrats so his daughter could profit from their business because that's the only reason someone would trash their credibility so thoroughly.

There's no doubt it will eventually be overturned on appeal, but the politicisation of the judicial process has backfired on the Democrats. Trump has raised tens of millions of dollars in donations and awakened millions more people to how crooked the system is.

However, it goes to show that America is lost and confirms everything we have previously noted about the corruption of their institutions for base political purposes."

https://www.confidentialdaily.com/r/4e1a81ca?m=9c444476-7fe2-4f37-856c-e850916983ae

"The last few days of global events provide even further clarity to the path ahead.

It began with the conviction of Donald Trump in a political show trial that would have made history's greatest despots proud.

The prosecution's main witness was proved a liar; the judge was a Democratic Party donor whose daughter makes millions campaigning for them. The charge was pathetic and so contrived that no credible prosecutor would have pursued it.

It's just a coincidence that the judge hearing this case, who is actually an acting justice, has handled all the New York democrat prosecutions of Donald Trump and is entirely unqualified to oversee a trial of an alleged federal crime.

He must have sold his soul to the corrupt Democrats so his daughter could profit from their business because that's the only reason someone would trash their credibility so thoroughly.

There's no doubt it will eventually be overturned on appeal, but the politicisation of the judicial process has backfired on the Democrats. Trump has raised tens of millions of dollars in donations and awakened millions more people to how crooked the system is.

However, it goes to show that America is lost and confirms everything we have previously noted about the corruption of their institutions for base political purposes."
It's not hard to find propaganda supporting Democrats or Republicans, not sure why you keep posting pro-Republican propaganda here. Do you have an opinion on whether politicians should be accountable for criminal conduct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not hard to find propaganda supporting Democrats or Republicans, not sure why you keep posting pro-Republican propaganda here. Do you have an opinion on whether politicians should be accountable for criminal conduct?

With week four of the Alvin Bragg show trial in the books, it is now crystal clear (if somehow it already wasn’t) that the New York District Attorney has no case. As it stands, the two star witnesses for the prosecution – Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen – proved cataclysmic; so much so that even liberal talking heads like Anderson Cooper and Alyssa Farah fretted on networks like CNN, saying they would acquit President Trump of all allegations given just how bad Cohen’s testimony was.
Of course, what precisely those allegations are remains a mystery – to everyone, including likely Bragg himself. Lost in all the sensationalism of this case is the stubborn fact that there is no there there. We are all left scratching our heads still for an explanation why an apparent FEC violation is being brought in state court? We are also left wondering why such an offense is a crime at all.
This case has been simmering in court for a month now, following a seven-year stretch in which the underlying allegations ping-ponged from federal agency to federal agency, to be passed on one after the other because – and I risk repeating myself – there is no crime for which to prosecute anyone. Not seven years ago, nor now.

Alvin Bragg is attempting to charge President Trump with a Class E felony, which is a crime under New York state law. Felonies are typically crimes punishable by more than a year in prison. We know by now that Bragg’s case is riven with errors – and it remains inexplicable why, to the extent President Trump has violated any criminal statute at all, he is still being charged with a felony, rather than a misdemeanor. Of course, the reality is that President Trump committed no crime. But even the statute that Alvin Bragg has cited to base his alleged theory of liability, Penal Law § 175.10, expressly
states
“a person is guilty of falsifying business … in the second degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.” Bragg must not have the attention span (or intelligence) to read the rest of the statute,
which blatantly spells out
: “Falsifying business records in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.” A misdemeanor at most, not a felony. So, why the bloody hell are Bragg and Merchan treating this like a criminal felony?

Lebbo73 this isn't the conspiracy forum. You actually have to use your thinking brain here and not just spew forth made up nonsense.

You've always wanted those in power to be held accountable for their crimes right? Here it is, it's happening!

Trump has committed so many crimes, the most crimes, the biggest crimes. No President has committed more crimes than Trump. And he's being held accountable for it.

This isn't a political witch hunt, this is a multi-decade con-man being held accountable for the tiniest proportion of the crimes he's committed. Be happy, this is what you wanted right? The swamp drained? The rich and powerful held to account for their crimes?

Lebbo73 this isn't the conspiracy forum. You actually have to use your thinking brain here and not just spew forth made up nonsense.

You've always wanted those in power to be held accountable for their crimes right? Here it is, it's happening!

Trump has committed so many crimes, the most crimes, the biggest crimes. No President has committed more crimes than Trump. And he's being held accountable for it.

This isn't a political witch hunt, this is a multi-decade con-man being held accountable for the tiniest proportion of the crimes he's committed. Be happy, this is what you wanted right? The swamp drained? The rich and powerful held to account for their crimes?
Don’t tag me again until you have some real crimes against Trump. Partisan political witch hunts against your political opponents don’t count as crimes. They belong in third world countries and despot dictatorships.

Don’t tag me again until you have some real crimes against Trump. Partisan political witch hunts against your political opponents don’t count as crimes. They belong in third world countries and despot dictatorships.

Would you want your daughter to date a guy who'd confessed to grabbing women by the pussy? Who'd cheated on his wife? Who'd been pictured with Epstein? Who'd admitted to going backstage and leering at naked teens?

Why would you vote for someone you wouldn't want your daughter dating?

Would you want your daughter to date a guy who'd confessed to grabbing women by the pussy? Who'd cheated on his wife? Who'd been pictured with Epstein? Who'd admitted to going backstage and leering at naked teens?

Why would you vote for someone you wouldn't want your daughter dating?
You keep hanging onto that one photo of Trump Epstein. You keep drooling over the thought of him sleeping with Stormy Daniels as you know that it didn’t happen. You wish that women would allow you to grab them by the pussy. And you’re pretty sick making up stories about him perving at naked teens.

You keep hanging onto that one photo of Trump Epstein. You keep drooling over the thought of him sleeping with Stormy Daniels as you know that it didn’t happen. You wish that women would allow you to grab them by the pussy. And you’re pretty sick making up stories about him perving at naked teens.

Very weird reaction.

The imagery of Trump actually sleeping with Stormy Daniels couldn't be less appealing.

I can't say I have any desire to just grab random non-consenting women by the pussy.

I didn't make anything up.

Why are you so protective of Trump?

The bloke was given every opportunity in life, he's not the battler hero you seem convinced he is.

Very weird reaction.

The imagery of Trump actually sleeping with Stormy Daniels couldn't be less appealing.

I can't say I have any desire to just grab random non-consenting women by the pussy.

I didn't make anything up.

Why are you so protective of Trump?

The bloke was given every opportunity in life, he's not the battler hero you seem convinced he is.
I don’t think that he’s any sort of battler hero. I actually believe that all these bs accusations against him will in the end turn him into some untouchable, unable to question ruler who will then be able do as he pleases.
Nothing that’s been released against DJT has shown that he has committed any crimes.

You tell me? The laptop is real and they’ve found 20 shell companies with Cokehead and Sleepy balls deep into them.

Seems the standard of proof you require for one is pretty different for that you require for another.

If any other politician had done what Trump has been accused of, over the time period he has, you'd be absolutely up in arms. If it was Dan Andrews you'd have wanted him literally strung up.

Weirdly, when it's Trump, you wilfully ignore it all and pretend it's all made up because of some kind of political conspiracy. Despite huge amounts of the accusations coming out well before he was even running for President.

Seems the standard of proof you require for one is pretty different for that you require for another.

If any other politician had done what Trump has been accused of, over the time period he has, you'd be absolutely up in arms. If it was Dan Andrews you'd have wanted him literally strung up.

Weirdly, when it's Trump, you wilfully ignore it all and pretend it's all made up because of some kind of political conspiracy. Despite huge amounts of the accusations coming out well before he was even running for President.
The accusations against Trump came out just before the election because they were scared that he was going to win in 2016. Lets not even get started on 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Donald Trump * A CONVICTED CRIMINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back