Don't boo Ivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

may even cheer him.

Surely, surely, he and tex will grab a moment to tug tech others hair at some point...
Tex reckoned he may need to sneak into his Hotel Room and cut the mullet off. Probably best to do that after the game. Don't want to fire him up before the game.

It is the only way he will win their competition............

Did people boo Modra when he played here?

No, we didn't play Fremantle at AAMI stadium in 1999, we played them at AAMI Stadium in 2000 but I can not remember any booing and he didn't play in the 2001 round 7 clash between the 2 sides at AAMI Stadium. However saying that, I could not even remember him playing at all against the Crows.

No, we didn't play Fremantle at AAMI stadium in 1999, we played them at AAMI Stadium in 2000 but I can not remember any booing and he didn't play in the 2001 round 7 clash between the 2 sides at AAMI Stadium. However saying that, I could not even remember him playing at all against the Crows.
he had a pretty quiet game in a game we dominated. he kicked his 2 goals in a couple of mins in the 3rd qtr

He played 2 games against us, for a return of 6.3.

Those games were R14 2000, at Football Park, kicking 2.0; and, R11 1999 at Subiaco, kicking 4.3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played 2 games against us, for a return of 6.3.

Those games were R14 2000, at Football Park, kicking 2.0; and, R11 1999 at Subiaco, kicking 4.3.

I did check and did find that information. We lost the round 11 clash in Perth by 7 or 8 goals, it's no wonder I've erased it from my memory.

I just could never remember him playing at AAMI Stadium ass I could never remember the media making a huge deal of it. They possibly did, I just don't remember.

I don't think our supporters will boo him.
We will be able to learn from the Tiger supporters, as I have never heard one of them boo Tambling since he has moved to the crows :D

I don't think our supporters will boo him.
We will be able to learn from the Tiger supporters, as I have never heard one of them boo Tambling since he has moved to the crows :D
i'm pretty sure i've heard laughing... :(

I'm saving my booing up for the next time Neil Craig or Phil Davis walks onto AAMI stadium.

Just of interest, what did Richmond give us for Big Iv and what did we give them for Tambling?

You got Tom Lynch for Ivan, and for bling you gave us the Bock compo pick and pick 50.

We used pick 50 on Dean McDonald who has gone home and we traded the Bock compo pick for pick 26 last year and a second round compo pick. We have activated the compo pick for this year and we picked up Todd Elton with pick 26 last year who is an athletic KPP.

Sometimes it's just fun to boo opposition players. I wouldn't mind if people booed him, it's all part of the theatre of sport. However, I find it hard to imagine a Crows fan having any kind of genuine ill will towards Maric, he gave us all the passion he had and stuck by us until it became clear we didn't need him anymore, he left on good terms and didn't hold us to ransom with the preseason draft, and now he's gone to Melbourne and proved himself to the rest of the nation. He's a champion - but I might still allow myself a fun little jeer anyway :p

Of course you can. There could be many threads with facts in them that everyone agrees with but that doen'st mean they are thread worthy. Noone will booo Maric, surely?
That wasn't the criticism

562931_10150678083026094_523411093_9903928_29698671_n.jpg

quoted for lulz!! I see the big fella on my way to uni sometime. Pretty easy to tell if its him or not with that mullet :D

You got Tom Lynch for Ivan, and for bling you gave us the Bock compo pick and pick 50.

We used pick 50 on Dean McDonald who has gone home and we traded the Bock compo pick for pick 26 last year and a second round compo pick. We have activated the compo pick for this year and we picked up Todd Elton with pick 26 last year who is an athletic KPP.
Isn't Elton named this week?

So both your dudes are in and both of ours are duds? **

** Lynch not a dud, he kicked ass every time he was let into the team, and all teams need a good ranga.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't boo Ivan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back