Roast Don't come back, stay in Cairns

Remove this Banner Ad

So ****ing pissed off i forgot my password 3 times before logging on. Cant believe this insipid crap. 48yrs barracking for the Tiges and just about had a gutful (i know i will calm down by next week) but sh*t, F***, B*******, will have to take the week off work now, cant stand the humiliation.....:(

just got back from that.....

should we all be buying memberships when we employ tatics of roughing Ablett up at quarter time and then let him run free without a tag in the next quarter.

Hardwick do you have a ****ing idea?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again this club breaks my heart. Hardwick and his team have had 2 trade periods and still players like mcguane, rance, jackson, nahas, browne (4 handballs in 2 1/2 quarters) king, edwards, white are still on our list and we pick up pea hearts like grigg and houli. he can say hes getting games into young guys but there the wrong guys. Lets get Malthouse to the club because he knows how to build a list and a game plan to win premierships

I went to the match and I all will say is I really feel for you guys

What was the atmosphere like mate. Is Cairns interested in football or was it more a 'circus coming to town' atmosphere. I would have guessed alot of Suns fans travelled up there, but unless the natives turned up then it would defeat the purpose of playing there.

Really needed that win at Metricon stadium where last crowd was 16,000.

Once again you let us down, don't bother coming back, ****ing disgrace to the fans who have stuck by 30 years of this utter shit:thumbsdown:

Disagree with your post entirely...

I say bring them all back from sunny Q and let them suffer the cold weather in melbourne like everyone else here...

Probably all doing their rehab right this minute laying on lilo's in the swimming pool with chilled drinks...

Poor little darlings...

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Don't come back, stay in Cairns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back