Don't get excited yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarryd_S said:
And I bet you said that in 2003, and 2004.....

Richmond will NOT make the finals this year.
Based on what. Past history. Explain why the current richmond team will no make the finals.
Will essendon make it? ********er- enjoy Zantuck

Nbrown7 said:
Based on what. Past history. Explain why the current richmond team will no make the finals.
Will essendon make it? ********er- enjoy Zantuck
Beaten no quality opposition. You've played two decent teams and got flogged both times. Enjoy the reality check you'll get this week.

And Zantuck? He's going quite well. And you got................nothing for him. What a pity :)

C'mon Jarryd, we've had nothing to get excited about for 25 years, give us a little bit mate. We may not make the finals, but we've already improved since last year, give us a little credit.

PS. Shouldn't you be doing your homework?

Jarryd_S said:
2004: 4-4 after Round 8
Lost next 14.
2003: 6-2 after Round 8
Lost 13 of next 14
2002: 4-4 after Round 8
Lost 11 of next 14.

Thanks brain surgeon. You left out one important factor.

OUT: FRAWLEY
IN: WALLACE.

Now pi$$ off to your own pathetic board. You beat freo and that gives you bragging rights all of a sudden.

Jarryd_S said:
2004: 4-4 after Round 8
Lost next 14.
2003: 6-2 after Round 8
Lost 13 of next 14
2002: 4-4 after Round 8
Lost 11 of next 14.

and Japan lost WWII , what of it d i c khead...history has f@#$ all to do with the future

Tell me all the constants of those two years, I want to know personnel, both on and off field teams played , scores....

I want bald facts, you want to babble some mumbo jumbo go talk history with all your mates while high fiving through the napier st museam...Meanwhile get set for a nuclear winter that sheedy aint seen for 25 years, now thats history in the making!

itsintheblood said:
Thanks brain surgeon. You left out one important factor.

OUT: FRAWLEY
IN: WALLACE.

Now pi$$ off to your own pathetic board. You beat freo and that gives you bragging rights all of a sudden.
At least we don't have to finish in the bottom four for a few seasons to become good (or half good)! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarryd_S said:
Beaten no quality opposition. You've played two decent teams and got flogged both times. Enjoy the reality check you'll get this week.

And Zantuck? He's going quite well. And you got................nothing for him. What a pity :)

We got the best coach in the AFL. You've got Mark Harvey to look forward to.

Harvey Leadpipe said:
Best you shuffle off to find something to interesting to take for show-and-tell tomorrow mate. There's a good lad.
You can take your seat on the Richmond bandwagon to show and tell. That way you can hang onto it for next year.

Jarryd_S said:
Sorry, and Wallace has won how many premierships?
Robbed of one is his first full year, libbas kick was a goal and they would have beaten the saints. I would have thought walllace was a fair coach considering he coached 6 years at the dogs and finished in the finals 4 out of six times with the bare minimum of good players at the dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get excited yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back