Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge news Droogs! I saw Doogs in Yarraville on Sunday, so very exciting. He was looking very buff and his hair was stunning. I'd say something crude but most of the Droogs seem to be under 16 these days.

Doog's did a training thing for my and 1 other school. Showed some people how to kick for goal and he held it like Fev. Us who knew bout footy wanted to do a practise match insted of kicking for goal. He let us do a little thing which was nice. It wqas interesting how all the girls stood there and talked to him. hmmmm. (under 16 too;))

Doog's did a training thing for my and 1 other school. Showed some people how to kick for goal and he held it like Fev. Us who knew bout footy wanted to do a practise match insted of kicking for goal. He let us do a little thing which was nice. It wqas interesting how all the girls stood there and talked to him. hmmmm. (under 16 too;))

They will be 18 in a couple of years ;)

Can't just lose faith in the off-season. You're meant to be our leader of doogs' droogs.

Disappointed.

I didn't lose the faith Devotchka, I just said I am getting very excited about seeing Doogs again.

Two points of order Doogs

1/ I am opening up a Doogs poetry competition, with the winner to be decided at some random time I will make up on the spot. Winner gets a free cyber hug.

2/ I am starting a petition to get this thread back on the main Bulldogs board. To join the petition you just need to quote the previous list and add your name.

The get Doogs' Droogs thread back on the main Bulldogs board for the betterment of society petition
Rocco Jones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doogs the jornalist???

Bulldog blog – touch down in the Territory

8:29 AM Wed 13 February, 2008 | Back
By Andrew McDougall
for westernbulldogs.com.au

News

WE BOARDED the flight from Melbourne on Wednesday morning, and we flew up to Darwin via Alice Springs, which took a while.
After we arrived at the hotel, I went off with Dylan Addison, Brennan Stack and Jarrod Harbrow to visit the Palmerston shopping centre, which is about half an hour out of Darwin.
There was a lady there who asked me to hold her baby for a photo – I've been asked to hold a few babies before, and I feel a bit uncomfortable doing it because I don't really know what I'm doing, but it's nice.
I don't mind going out to these sorts of places to do these things. It's also good to get away from Melbourne for a couple of days with the team as well, so that's always fun.
The weather isn't too bad up here. I don't mind the rain too much. Last time I came up here, it was really, really humid and really hot, so I probably prefer this monsoonal stuff because it's not too hot.
We've heard a monsoon is scheduled for the rest of the week, including the game, but it's not something we're concerned about.
Both sides have to go through it, so it's even for both of us. We've been training since October, so we just want to get out there and start playing some footy, whatever the weather.
All up, I've been to Darwin twice now. It's always a bit of a shock to the system at first, with the heat, but we're up here pretty early so we've got a good chance to adapt to it.
This will be my first time playing up here with the Bulldogs, as the other time I came up was with the Eagles for a NAB Cup game. It was really hot then too, so it's not a total surprise.
I'm looking forward to the pretty full itinerary for the next few days before the game. We've got some sort of community involvement on every day, some type of autograph or mingling session.
I enjoy seeing the people, with what they get out of seeing us. They really light up and have a lot of fun with us, and I really enjoy seeing that.
We also had a bit of a run around on TIO Stadium, just to become familiar with the surroundings.

The get Doogs' Droogs thread back on the main Bulldogs board for the betterment of society petition
Rocco Jones
Butane
dales.girl38
Ruiner
mcd-is-not-a-dud
Lengatang

Sir Doogs said:
I've been asked to hold a few babies before, and I feel a bit uncomfortable doing it because I don't really know what I'm doing, but it's nice.​

Sensitive Doogs :eek:

Sir Doogs said:
We've heard a monsoon is scheduled for the rest of the week, including the game, but it's not something we're concerned about.

Tough Doogs :mad:

doogs the jornalist???

Bulldog blog – touch down in the Territory

8:29 AM Wed 13 February, 2008 | Back
By Andrew McDougall
for westernbulldogs.com.au

News

WE BOARDED the flight from Melbourne on Wednesday morning, and we flew up to Darwin via Alice Springs, which took a while.
After we arrived at the hotel, I went off with Dylan Addison, Brennan Stack and Jarrod Harbrow to visit the Palmerston shopping centre, which is about half an hour out of Darwin.
There was a lady there who asked me to hold her baby for a photo – I've been asked to hold a few babies before, and I feel a bit uncomfortable doing it because I don't really know what I'm doing, but it's nice.
I don't mind going out to these sorts of places to do these things. It's also good to get away from Melbourne for a couple of days with the team as well, so that's always fun.
The weather isn't too bad up here. I don't mind the rain too much. Last time I came up here, it was really, really humid and really hot, so I probably prefer this monsoonal stuff because it's not too hot.
Both sides have to go through it, so it's even for both of us. We've been training since October, so we just want to get out there and start playing some footy, whatever the weather.
All up, I've been to Darwin twice now. It's always a bit of a shock to the system at first, with the heat, but we're up here pretty early so we've got a good chance to adapt to it.
This will be my first time playing up here with the Bulldogs, as the other time I came up was with the Eagles for a NAB Cup game. It was really hot then too, so it's not a total surprise.
I'm looking forward to the pretty full itinerary for the next few days before the game. We've got some sort of community involvement on every day, some type of autograph or mingling session.
I enjoy seeing the people, with what they get out of seeing us. They really light up and have a lot of fun with us, and I really enjoy seeing that.
We also had a bit of a run around on TIO Stadium, just to become familiar with the surroundings.

What a really, really good article.

I get the feeling Doogs thinks it's rather hot in Darwin.

Rocco Jones
Butane
dales.girl38
Ruiner
mcd-is-not-a-dud
Lengatang

I don't get it. This thread won't make it back because it is about a person who happens to play for the dogs. There is little talk of football.

Just one man's opinion who dared to dream he would be the one...and then realized we got him for very little for a reason.

What a really, really good article.

I get the feeling Doogs thinks it's rather hot in Darwin.

The way he conveyed fear and trepidation about holding the life of an infant in his very hard masculine hands while at the same time relaying the overwhelming joy that a small child can bring to your heart, well I'm not ashamed to say I cried. He may actually be too big for football.
Doogs for the Pulitzer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back