Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The get Doogs' Droogs thread back on the main Bulldogs board for the betterment of society petition
Rocco Jones
Butane
dales.girl38
Ruiner
mcd-is-not-a-dud
Lengatang
doogs-girl32

I don't get it. This thread won't make it back because it is about a person who happens to play for the dogs. There is little talk of football.

Just one man's opinion who dared to dream he would be the one...and then realized we got him for very little for a reason.

Best you leave undercover West Coast troll!!

The get Doogs' Droogs thread back on the main Bulldogs board for the betterment of society petition
Rocco Jones
Butane
dales.girl38
Ruiner
mcd-is-not-a-dud
Lengatang
doogs-girl32
templeton31

I enjoy seeing the people, with what they get out of seeing us. They really light up and have a lot of fun with us, and I really enjoy seeing that.

Doogs is so gracious. spending time with "the people". Doogs is so humble.

Imagine how the Droogs would light up if Doogs appeared in this thread. then "they" would have to put this thread back on the main board! ;)

I am saddened my the lack of entries into my Doogs' Droogs poetry competition :(

THERE'S NO DOOGS WITHOUT DOGS (or vice versa)

A soul too sensitive for
a league so
small
Forced out of a western plain for high morals
and an independent mind,
Accepted by a pack determined,
A middling season of adjustment,
returning to uncoil into the consciousness
of footy fans open minded enough to accept
the beauty, the style, the courage
the MAN,
The shut down CHB of our dreams

A soul too sensitive for
a league so
small
and an independent mind,
the MAN,

But it doesn't rhyme!!! :)

Great work, actually quite deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A soul too sensitive for
a league so
small
and an independent mind,
the MAN,

As Neil from the Young Ones would say "Thats deep man. deep."

Wow! I'm thinking you really do care about him this much and aren't taking the piss
Are you kidding - you thought i was 'taking the piss'.:eek:

I'm shocked!!!

Well i'm not really, easily deceived online, but i'm always happy to make a poem for doogs (with mcd-is-not-a-dud). I care about him....jess does more :p But i think having a group for doogs makes me have something more to care about!!!:D

Are you kidding - you thought i was 'taking the piss'.:eek:

I'm shocked!!!

Well i'm not really, easily deceived online, but i'm always happy to make a poem for doogs (with mcd-is-not-a-dud). I care about him....jess does more :p But i think having a group for doogs makes me have something more to care about!!!:D

Even that. This could be a joke or a really deep affection for a player who has yet to cement himself in the side

Even that. This could be a joke or a really deep affection for a player who has yet to cement himself in the side
Yeah you're right on track. I don't have too much affection for him. I support him, like him, whatever, but i don't exactly worship him. I have high hopes, but i'm ready to accept it when he fails....if he fails.

But where i'm not taking the piss...me and jess love our poems, and if you read half our songs/poems, it'd be pretty obvious we're just being dlckheads!;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Doogs' Droogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back