Downgrade Options

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide who to trade in as a downgrade this week

Alot of people are mentioning Howe/Strauss...are there many other options?

I could do two upgrades this week but I don't want to miss out on a 2nd gamer who is having their 3rd game this weekend.

Any ideas?

He plays for Carlton...:cool:

downgrading tapscott to jeremy howe sounds good to me as all my other forwards are playing and playing well but my only concern is will tapscott just return to the dees side after his injury and force howe back out? or has howe done enough to keep his spot and someone else will have to make way for tapscott?

downgrading tapscott to jeremy howe sounds good to me as all my other forwards are playing and playing well but my only concern is will tapscott just return to the dees side after his injury and force howe back out? or has howe done enough to keep his spot and someone else will have to make way for tapscott?
Strauss is the one that could be in trouble when Tapscott returns.

They should be up by now! I hate the wait!
my F5 button hates it more...... are there even more outs than we know of and the AFL are bracing themselves for the backlash - don't they know htey are our teams and we want them now!

well teams are out and i'd like to officially make the statement - Rodney Eade you are the enemy - how can howard get dropped for Lindsay (Farnham) Gilbee - seriously how many comeback tours can this guy be given. And what does Mitch Wallis have to do to get more games. Rocket you are a Spud of the highest order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well teams are out and i'd like to officially make the statement - Rodney Eade you are the enemy - how can howard get dropped for Lindsay (Farnham) Gilbee - seriously how many comeback tours can this guy be given. And what does Mitch Wallis have to do to get more games. Rocket you are a Spud of the highest order

yep mitch wallis should be playing more games f u rocket.

I told you last week something like this would happen. We've made some stupid decisions at the selection table but this one is pretty close to the dumbest.

wanted to get in howe and ROK this week but now need to trade mundy and selwood.
mundy - boyd

now cant decide whether i cop a zero to get howe, or get ROK in the middle then sub him to fwd next week (leaving krak stuck on the bench in the mids)
or just get priddis for selwood and get ROK next week in the fwds.

Post Round 14 downgrade options

Thought I'd start a thread about this, a one stop thread for future downgrade options.

Apart from Callinan (Crows), not a lot out there.

WC does not seem to be blooding anyone new ATM.
So not much from me.

Would love some information from others about their clubs blooding youngsters etc.

regards
DTF
:footy:

Re: Post round 14 downgrade options

Will be watching Callian today. Karnezisis looks good but keeps hanging around the subs bench which is annoying.

From a Tiger point of view, Dericx is there and there about I think but Browne going well.

Nothing much on the radar for the Pies.

Fasolo looked good but no JS, went straight back out

Keefe a chance if injuries occur to Tarrant/Reid/L.Brown

Tom Young, Luke Rounds, Jye Bolton (Rookie) could all be a chance to get a couple of games but very unlikely.

Talia played well in the SANFL yesterday he will probably be given his shot in the next month (possibly giving L Thompson a rest).

Obviously Callinan plays to day & Aiden Riley from our rookie list has been named emergency a few times but probably won't debut early enough to be of value.

Niall McKeever made his debut yesterday for the Lions. KPP in defence. Irish recruit. Not sure about his js tough (it's always hard to read at this time of the year).

Mitch Brown is looking good for the Cats atm, but Vardy will come back and someone will need to make way.

I'm sure the Bombers would like to get a game or two into Taite Silverlock before the end of the year.

Sam Blease was a highly-rated junior who has been close to cracking the seniors on many occasions.

He could be one to watch out for from the Dees, but it's hard to guarantee good job security. Depending on performance (of course), it would be iffy at best, I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back