Downgrade Options

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Downgrade options thread

np lol

How did Wallis look on the weekend? On in the last but a 10dt:22sc ratio is a very positive sign from 3 touches imo.

np lol

How did Wallis look on the weekend? On in the last but a 10dt:22sc ratio is a very positive sign from 3 touches imo.

lol only 3 touches, he only has an entire career to become regent to clanger king mitchell's throne.

he'll be good but it was only 3 touches :thumbsu:

there's no foward downgrades a the moment any suggetions

Agreed; can't find anyone really. Thoughts anyone, please?
I've got Krakouer (heading out for Petrie), Darling, Tapscott, Matera, Richardson and McKernan.

Agreed; can't find anyone really. Thoughts anyone, please?
I've got Krakouer (heading out for Petrie), Darling, Tapscott, Matera, Richardson and McKernan.

If you're desperate for the money, then just take Mzungu or Callinan and wait.

If you're desperate for the money, then just take Mzungu or Callinan and wait.

With no multi bye until round 16 it could be an option. More then enough cover.

Johnson from Sydney has played the last 2 games? Will he hold his spot? Possible downgrade target.

My toss-up is whether to go Richardson->Petrie and if Krakouer increases in value with a goos score, keep him or if he doesn't rookify him: hence wondering who a good downgrade target is. Any word on Majak Daw's debut timeframe?
Or...just go Krakouer->Petrie. But Richardson is playing crap along with half of NM and could get dropped. So, yeah :S

With no multi bye until round 16 it could be an option. More then enough cover.

Johnson from Sydney has played the last 2 games? Will he hold his spot? Possible downgrade target.

Might be unlikely to keep his spot with returns of Kennelly and Lewis Roberts-Thomson imminent.

Might be unlikely to keep his spot with returns of Kennelly and Lewis Roberts-Thomson imminent.

Yep, he's out and on the injury list with a hamstring.

I'm looking for a player I can downgrade Krakouer to after this round as I need the cash because I think it's better to upgrade Richardson to Petrie. There really aren't (m)any FWD downgrade options that I haven't already got or haven't yet gone up in price... :(

After their loss last night, NM will make a few changes this week, and if their thread is anything to go by, Cam Pedersen should get game number 2 this week and well worth watching.

Having said that, though, he may very well be screwing the coaches daughter, as that's the only conceivable reason I can find as to why he was dropped after his first game in round one (in which he scored 114 sc points) I know SC points don't dictate whether or not a player is dropped, but from memory he was close to B.O.G that day.

From media reports Brad Scotts is single mate and no time for a missus atm.....so pedo isnt screwing scotty's daughter, but maybe his sister??

After their loss last night, NM will make a few changes this week, and if their thread is anything to go by, Cam Pedersen should get game number 2 this week and well worth watching.

Having said that, though, he may very well be screwing the coaches daughter, as that's the only conceivable reason I can find as to why he was dropped after his first game in round one (in which he scored 114 sc points) I know SC points don't dictate whether or not a player is dropped, but from memory he was close to B.O.G that day.

From media reports Brad Scotts is single mate and no time for a missus atm.....so pedo isnt screwing scotty's daughter, but maybe his sister??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With a nickname like "pedo", could it get any worse? :D

Petire was suspended and Goldstein a late omission. Pederson had to play in the ruck in Rd 1 and, with those two back and plenty of talls down back, this score was never going to be sustainable.

Having said that, the ball does look like it'll spend a bit of time in North's backline this year...

Luke Thompson will be dropped despite his sc score, he was probably the worst player on the pitch. Otten will stay another week (his only error , cost the game) despite what crows fan say, so i advise SCers to wait till the teams are named.

:rolleyes: Good advice :D

Hey guys, just wondering who you think is the better downgrade option out of may(gc) and Harper(north), I don't wanna cop a zero this week(bloody richardson) as I'm pushing for the best possible overall, and we all know how much difference a few points makes, so any help would be fantastic, i really know bugger all bout these 2, who would you pick?

Any ruck downgrade options coming through?

Want to cull Zac Smith before his bye. Hopefully freeing up 160-180k for other upgrades.

With JTip and Petrie as MPP's...his cash is wasted

Any ruck downgrade options coming through?

Want to cull Zac Smith before his bye. Hopefully freeing up 160-180k for other upgrades.

With JTip and Petrie as MPP's...his cash is wasted

Get Derickx from the Tigers. Should get a game in a few weeks. Just coming back from injury I think.

That's what I'll be doing.

Get Derickx from the Tigers. Should get a game in a few weeks. Just coming back from injury I think.

That's what I'll be doing.

Sounds good. Use that $250k i hopefully have gathered together to upgrade Harris/Libba etc to Pendles/Selwood/Boyd etc...makes it all worth while.

Sounds good. Use that $250k i hopefully have gathered together to upgrade Harris/Libba etc to Pendles/Selwood/Boyd etc...makes it all worth while.
Not sure Derickx is a good option, especially with Browne ahead of him putting his hand up for a game. Keeffe could get a game, Bailey as well. At this stage whoever you pick doesn't look like doing much.

That's why I might just get a 91k spud and pray Sandi, Cox and Petrie all get through

A player's value only changes after his 3rd game right?
So is it ok to wait another week to get Hibberd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back