Downgrade Options

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One man's 'derailed' is another man's 'improved'.
True while I did enjoy all of the antics, but it did get a bit tiresome when you checked a thread and it started to develop into a shit fight between JM vs everyone else. I preferred it when it was isolated to the one thread so I can pick and choose when I peruse all the ROFLS & LOLS :D :D :D etc.

You da man.

Paraspud you are seriously deranged mate.

krakeour was lucky to score 119. Didn't do much till the last quarter where he kicked a few goals. He isn't a keeper and J.Riewoldt was a cheap keeper. I'm not the only person who did the Krakeour > JRoo trade. Wow, Krakeour rubbed my nose in it by scoring 10 more points than JRoo. How am I going to sleep at night anymore? :eek:

Nothing wrong with downgrading to Jacobs as theres nobody else to downgrade to and like I said he will get alot of games when he makes his debut in the next 2 weeks as he is ports top draft pick.

Pupolo is a cash cow, not a keeper. As long as he makes enough cash while Bruce is out I ma happy. He has just as good wraps if not better than Duigan as they are both from S.A and he seems to be doing pretty well.

Quite happy with my midfield. Selwood is a gun. Never said Harris was a gun you muppet. He is the only player in my gun midfield that I have to upgrade. Put as a mature age player he will play every game and seems to score ok so he can wait a while to be upgraded to his price peaks.

It's so simple to make you look stupid sometimes Paraspud.

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You know jack #$#@@ Paraspud. :eek:

Jacobs is Ports 1st round draft pick and has been dominating in the SANFL. Port are so shit that he will get a game in the next 2 weeks and he has MPP (Back/Mid)

I hope this is the case mate, as I need a back/mid downgrade option other than Hibberd.

I hope your balls are tingling and it is correct. I'll wait on it tbh

Paraspud you are seriously deranged mate.

Agreed, why am I replying to the same garbage.

krakeour was lucky to score 119. Didn't do much till the last quarter where he kicked a few goals. He isn't a keeper and J.Riewoldt was a cheap keeper. I'm not the only person who did the Krakeour > JRoo trade. Wow, Krakeour rubbed my nose in it by scoring 10 more points than JRoo. How am I going to sleep at night anymore? :eek:

Sleep well knowing that I will upgrade Krak to Pav with less money it took to go Krak to JR.

Nothing wrong with downgrading to Jacobs as theres nobody else to downgrade to and like I said he will get alot of games when he makes his debut in the next 2 weeks as he is ports top draft pick.

You said it (3 times), so it must be true. My bad.

Pupolo is a cash cow, not a keeper. As long as he makes enough cash while Bruce is out I ma happy. He has just as good wraps if not better than Duigan as they are both from S.A and he seems to be doing pretty well.

Putting labels on players or cow or keeper doesn't score you points. If Pupolooollo is dropped and you get a donut, -100 points to you. They are both from SA? Crikey, that's a bloody good argument to bring them in - they would want to play well so they don't have to go back.

Quite happy with my midfield. Selwood is a gun. Never said Harris was a gun you muppet. He is the only player in my gun midfield that I have to upgrade. Put as a mature age player he will play every game and seems to score ok so he can wait a while to be upgraded to his price peaks.

You should have called it a 'not quite a gun midfield'.

It's so simple to make you look stupid sometimes Paraspud.

That's probably right.

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ditto, come up with some new and original material

On topic - I reckon I'll bring in Puopolo this week. Might be worth a punt.

Music to my ears...doesn't look a bad player either. Puopolo looked alright too but like someone else said Rioli to come back could be a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone ease my mind about my decision to downgrade Swallow to Matt Wright. I was going to go to iles all week but Wright's lower BE and the fact he's 20 grand cheaper got me in the end. Now I'm starting to worry, have I made a **** up?

Is Nahas a good downgrade option? He's still cheap and playing a more midfield role.

I'm getting sick of Rioli.
Better options than Nahas and why give up rioli? if u had him u knew the risks, he falls into the same categories as higgins and chapman in terms of injuries, high risk high reward

Better options than Nahas and why give up rioli? if u had him u knew the risks, he falls into the same categories as higgins and chapman in terms of injuries, high risk high reward

Yeah why would you want Nahas when he is flying in the midfield..

Another bloke put his hand up last night in Tom Lynch. Lazy 95 in his first game, 2 goals, 10 marks and 17 touches is not a bad return at all.

Don't know much about him except played a game with the saints last year. Rookie priced KP it looks like. Ranga as well if you're building a team of rangas...wait wat.

Don't know much about him except played a game with the saints last year. Rookie priced KP it looks like. Ranga as well if you're building a team of rangas...wait wat.

Different Tom Lynch. There are 2 ;)

Will wait before i sell down ;)

At least there are plenty of decent options coming through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back