Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right or wrong place for this thread but I was wondering, even though it's a year out, who would be the early candidate for the No.1 draft pick?

TAC Cup Future Stars earlier in the year nominated Lachie Whitfield as a possibility.

There are candidates like Dayle Garlett, Brodie Grundy, Liam McBean etc etc etc.

If this is in the wrong place, delete it, don't block it.

Top 10 atm for me, probably in the 4-10 range. You're right, his height is a bit of a hinderance, if he were taller he'd be more of a pur emid prospect.

Not according to Emma Quayle as she rated Lachie Whitfield well ahead of Jaegar.

And she's a Victorian. Some perspective bias irrespective of the quality of her opinion.

O'Meara physically can't be matched for speed/ strength by anyone in his draft age group. He's not normal.

And she's a Victorian. Some perspective bias irrespective of the quality of her opinion.

O'Meara physically can't be matched for speed/ strength by anyone in his draft age group. He's not normal.

Emma is a Victorian, but her bread and butter is draft watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do people rate as Eastern Ranges' No. 1 for next year?

I'm biased but I rate Jai Jordan as highly as the others.

Also, are there any F/S possibilities for next year?

Melbourne and Essendon have committed to Jack Viney and Joe Daniher, respectively.

Melbourne and Essendon have committed to Jack Viney and Joe Daniher, respectively.

Do'h, I meant 2013 as I forgot players born in 1995 can't have any sort of involvement in next years draft.

My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back