Media DragonMedia: New club captain to be announced soon

Remove this Banner Ad

1718070795907.png

PRESS RELEASE

As a result of several complaints from current and (now) former players, Dragons FFC senior management have commissioned an internal investigation into the purported abuse of power conducted by current Dragons captain Greenery.

The outcome of this investigation has unearthed several shocking revelations, including (among others too vulgar to share publicly):
  • Naming himself in a prime position each week to maximise his chances of winning league awards.
  • Manipulating team sheets each week to punish those that question his authority.
  • Falsely claiming to have "lost" captain match reports after every game.
  • Instilling a negative club culture within Dragons FFC, leading to match threads that hurt the feelings of the Swamprats and Bears.
  • Not representing the club fully in the Sweet FA Committee.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members when casting votes in the Sweet FA Committee.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members for any club decision making, including the removal of the Dragon Spirit Medal.
  • Delegating club posting records to overworked sophomore player big_icky.
  • Opening mocking the SFAEW competition, even when in the presence of PhenomenalV1.
  • Encouraging other Dragons FFC players to ridicule Supersuns' religious beliefs.
  • Attempting to recruit players of suspect character for Season 38 to help enforce his views.
  • Refusing to help recruit rookies.
  • A disgusting monologue in the team PM, where he professed horrible things about Ophidian Old Boys captain and former friend of Dragons FFC Tigerturbulance.

Due to the findings of this investigation, it has been decided that a new club captain will be announced in the coming weeks for Season 38 of the Sweet FA competition.

Last edited:
It's big_icky I feel the most for. I hear he's had to get medical intervention for his bloodied typing fingers that you can now barely get a legible fingerprint from.

I'm not sure why the skip had it out for him. I guess taking advantage of him mostly.

Encouraging other Dragons FFC players to ridicule @Supersuns' religious beliefs.
Addendum:

Greenery later forced Supersuns to complete a "stress test", with the final result never fully being disclosed. Although, Greenery did frequently complain about Supersuns having "unacceptable Thetan levels"...

View attachment 2016766

PRESS RELEASE

As a result of several complaints from current and (now) former players, Dragons FFC senior management have commissioned an internal investigation into the purported abuse of power conducted by current Dragons captain Greenery.

The outcome of this investigation has unearthed several shocking revelations, including (among others too vulgar to share publicly):
  • Naming himself in a prime position each week to maximise his chances of winning league awards.
  • Manipulating team sheets each week to punish those that question his authority.
  • Instilling a negative club culture within Dragons FFC, leading to match threads that hurt the feelings of the Swamprats and Bears.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members when casting votes in the Sweet FA Committee.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members for any club decision making, including the removal of the Dragon Spirit Medal.
  • Opening mocking the SFAEW competition, even when in the presence of PhenomenalV1.
  • Encouraging other Dragons FFC players to ridicule Supersuns' religious beliefs.
  • Attempting to recruit players of suspect character for Season 38 to help enforce his views.
  • A disgusting monologue in the team PM, where he professed horrible things about Ophidian Old Boys captain and former friend of Dragons FFC Tigerturbulance.

Due to the findings of this investigation, it has been decided that a new club captain will be announced in the coming weeks for Season 38 of the Sweet FA competition.

Fox Broadcasting Candace GIF by Empire FOX

View attachment 2016766

PRESS RELEASE

Yeah but what about the bad things I did?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's big_icky I feel the most for. I hear he's had to get medical intervention for his bloodied typing fingers that you can now barely get a legible fingerprint from.

I'm not sure why the skip had it out for him. I guess taking advantage of him mostly.
I feel like a pack mule sometimes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back