Media DragonMedia: New club captain to be announced soon

Remove this Banner Ad

It says a lot about the situation when...

Previous Captain: overseas club's first wooden spoon = doesn't get sacked

Current Captain: makes semi final = gets sacked

:eek:

View attachment 2016766

PRESS RELEASE

As a result of several complaints from current and (now) former players, Dragons FFC senior management have commissioned an internal investigation into the purported abuse of power conducted by current Dragons captain Greenery.

The outcome of this investigation has unearthed several shocking revelations, including (among others too vulgar to share publicly):
  • Naming himself in a prime position each week to maximise his chances of winning league awards.
  • Manipulating team sheets each week to punish those that question his authority.
  • Falsely claiming to have "lost" captain match reports after every game.
  • Instilling a negative club culture within Dragons FFC, leading to match threads that hurt the feelings of the Swamprats and Bears.
  • Not representing the club fully in the Sweet FA Committee.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members when casting votes in the Sweet FA Committee.
  • Not consulting Dragons FFC LG members for any club decision making, including the removal of the Dragon Spirit Medal.
  • Delegating club posting records to overworked sophomore player big_icky.
  • Opening mocking the SFAEW competition, even when in the presence of PhenomenalV1.
  • Encouraging other Dragons FFC players to ridicule Supersuns' religious beliefs.
  • Attempting to recruit players of suspect character for Season 38 to help enforce his views.
  • Refusing to help recruit rookies.
  • A disgusting monologue in the team PM, where he professed horrible things about Ophidian Old Boys captain and former friend of Dragons FFC Tigerturbulance.

Due to the findings of this investigation, it has been decided that a new club captain will be announced in the coming weeks for Season 38 of the Sweet FA competition.
Good. Glad my silent protest was noticed

Wow.

SFA media now consists of threads to announce there will be a thread to announce something at an undetermined time in the future.

Hope we haven’t peaked too early
This is the way

I haven't given it any thought...

Do you want me to be captain? :think:
Are you good at driving and/or good at storing team related data?

stfu Cadsky no calls after 7pm pls

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be nice to have you back posting, honestly thought you were going to a different club
I just don’t know yet. Not even sure if I’ll stick around at all.

Lot to think about over the break

I just don’t know yet. Not even sure if I’ll stick around at all.

Lot to think about over the break
Stick around, S33 brother!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media DragonMedia: New club captain to be announced soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back