Media DragonMedia: New club captain to be announced soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

SFA media now consists of threads to announce there will be a thread to announce something at an undetermined time in the future.

Hope we haven’t peaked too early

Sacrificed our entire season at selection.

For shame

I'm just surprised you of all people has gone that way after a reference to being brought to your knees...

Wow.

SFA media now consists of threads to announce there will be a thread to announce something at an undetermined time in the future.

Hope we haven’t peaked too early
The Dragons need to try and stay relevant as their Qooty was shown to be very lacking.

And I for one welcome our new SFA AnUltimateRessie , I'd like to remind him as a trusted Full Forward, I can be helpful in rounding up opposition defences to deliver 100 point wins for the dragons.
@Theultimateressie is incredibly weak willed and passive

You are at the stage in your career where you need harsher discipline to ascend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't I vomit react here?
It’s alright mate, you aren’t the only one spewing I missed out on the gig, things would have been so different this season.

What could have been hey …

Mobbs gone wild!

His added a second Dragon Island to the Minecraft server
Mobbs is the one in the middle. I won't tell you which one I am, but I'm still trying to work out who the third guy is and why he's here. I will report back with my findings.

Mobbs is the one in the middle. I won't tell you which one I am, but I'm still trying to work out who the third guy is and why he's here. I will report back with my findings.

Always knew Mobbs would be the meat in the sandwich

Don't blame him, it's the best part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media DragonMedia: New club captain to be announced soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back