dream team league

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been involved in this dream team comp before, registered today on the AFL site. All I know is you have a salary cap and buy players and select a team each week.

Can someone direct me to any overview or is it easy to understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its quite simple really.

You just pick a number of players for the positions of defence, midfield, ruck, and forwards. At the moment, their expense will be determined by their stats from last year. As the season goes on their value in money may rise or fall according to their week by week performance. The amount of points you gain from each player depends on how well they played that week. For example, Daniel Kerr would be very expensive to buy because he had a brilliant season last year and he is a gun player in general. Say in round one he gets 30 touches, his money (trade) value will increase the week after and he will get you many points for your team. On the other hand, if he gets like 5 touches, his money value will go down.

Each week, you are allowed 2 trades. Obviously you can't afford every single gun player so the purpose of the game is to increase your players money values so that you can trade them to afford more gun players as you get richer, this enables you to increase of the chances of gaining more points each round.

You'll get the hang of it after a few rounds. Pretty self explanatory.

i'm in for the supercoach league if there's still some spots left. DT was speculated to open today but it should be friday some time

For the first Super Coach leauge we have these teams

simos stars
tom max
Craggy Island
streetdiscipiles
STRAYA
Cuzz 09
The best 22
RB ADZO
querty power
bassmanx
the corkies