Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a warning to those who don't supply me with any details (score / rank)from last year's DT (not even an educated guess) then you will be included in leagues with n00bs. The only real detriment being that your league is not necessarily filled with coaches of similar ability to yourself.
Oops - I hope that comment wasn't spurred by me. I forget to mention that I am in the 200 - 1,000 list on page 1 of this thread, and I was just advising you of my DT name because it was listed as "??" in your spreadsheet.
Thanks cobber

No problems, oh skinny one, you were not the target of my reminder.

Please check these lists and help me out if I have something wrong

If you are not listed above and still wish to be included in a DT comp

This is the place to indicate your desire to join
Yeah Kildonan i thought i put my name down but obviously somethings gone wrong. Hawthorn 69ers finished 4945 something like that. If i could be joined that would be great

You were listed as ~ 5,000

Registering interest. New team name: Super Nashwan.

DT08.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot :thumbsu:

Done

Just a warning to those who don't supply me with any details (score / rank)from last year's DT (not even an educated guess) then you will be included in leagues with n00bs. The only real detriment being that your league is not necessarily filled with coaches of similar ability to yourself.
Frankly I'm not so sure about taking everyone's word for it now. How do we know the guys who finished 20,000th didn't bump up their ranking here now that there's no way to prove it?

Kildonan, you have me listed in the

"Re: Dream Team Leagues
Then the next group up to rank 1000:"

My team name this season will be 'Le Maestro' ..

Considering the person ranked 609 scored '43,000' .. i'll make an educated guess and say i scored approx. '43,015' because my rank last season was 605.

keep up the good work :thumbsu:

Done

Kildonan, last year my team name was "Team Of Champions"

This year, my team name is "Remember Da Titans".

Also, I've since changed my BigFooty username from ''DeledioToTambling", to ''Deledio2Tambling''.

Fixed

Frankly I'm not so sure about taking everyone's word for it now. How do we know the guys who finished 20,000th didn't bump up their ranking here now that there's no way to prove it?

Exactly. The people who supplied no proof should start from the bottom IMO.

80% of posters were left without proof when Dream Team 2009 openned - as the links no longer worked.
I was phased about this for a while. I decided that I had little recourse except to trust people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what the procedure is to get included again but I was in last year and had a rank of around 7000ish.

Cheers Kildonan

Code:
126	Dont bowl there	RamsaysDTnightmare	41033	7015

Already listed - I have assumed that everyone who played last year will want to go again - K

Hi.
I would like to join a bigfooty league this season.

Team Name: Chunky's Lot
Finished roughly 4,000th last year.

Can you please put me in a suitable league. :)

Cheers
Chunky

Added

I was in last year but am not on the list for some reason.

Still very interested

Benny was framed

Searched but couldn't find it

added but hoping you can give a score or rank to help place you in the best spot

Hi everyone, new around bigfooty,
I am interested in joining up to a bigfooty dream team league this year.

Team Name: The Daydream Team
I was ranked around 5,000 last year.

Thanks in advance.

Added

Not sure where to look for last years result, would appreciate a nudge in the right direction..

Kildonan if you can find Geelong Titans results in 2008, that would be good.

I couldn't find your team :(

If you haven't cleaned out your e-mails - you may have a record there

If not - we'll find a spot for you anyway

I tend to agree.

And Kildonan - it appears I am on 'the next 1000 list'!

Butane - DROOGS F.C

Butane - Wolfgang F.C

Im not overly happy with this and its predecessors. Any sheep stations up for grabs? I finished 13th 2006 ( for which I have proof) but registered as about 3300 because that about where I think I finished 2008 and now we can't verify it. Loosen up.

Hi Ill be back this year. Previously known as Blues brothers, new team is called Clown Fish FC. I ranked 47th last year out of the BF leagues

Already in

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back