Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

cosmicr

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ahahahaha! I'm just filling out my supercoach team, and noticed that Jordan McMahon is worth more than Dale Morris!!! McMahon at $453,000 and Morris at $390,600!

Re: McMahon vs Morris

Ahahahaha! I'm just filling out my supercoach team, and noticed that Jordan McMahon is worth more than Dale Morris!!! McMahon at $453,000 and Morris at $390,600!

If it is out of the 2 take McMahon. Morris really doesn't score that well in SC.

yeah I ended up with morris, because my budget didnt quite stretch to mcmahon, who I took out to fit some younger players in.

I'll take it you've played fantasy football before. McMahon is twice the player Morris is when it comes to fantasy scoring.

You guys really need to move on. My daughter has managed to get over Jordan leaving and now carries the number 22 on her back. You all sound like jilted lovers when it comes to Jordy.

He left, we got Callan ward. Be happy...not besotted.

Sorry for taking this thread off the tracks but didnt know where else to post it. But how is shawn higgins pre-season going I have him in my SC just need an update over injury concerns, whether he will be a starting 22 player.

thanks

You guys really need to move on. My daughter has managed to get over Jordan leaving and now carries the number 22 on her back. You all sound like jilted lovers when it comes to Jordy.

I swear Always Right I honestly don't know wither to take you serious sometimes or not. You have to be more clear.

The thing people people don't know is that we wanted him to stay. :eek:

(Mind you pick 19 and Richmond offering him double the salary was enough to spit our coffee everywhere and part with him happily)

Sorry for taking this thread off the tracks but didnt know where else to post it. But how is shawn higgins pre-season going I have him in my SC just need an update over injury concerns, whether he will be a starting 22 player.

thanks

Best preseason he has had and bias aside is prob one of the biggest bargains in the game this year. If not injurred will play every game and more in midfield rather than small forward as previously played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant looks an exciting prospect to have down at your club.. could potentially be a good buy in SuperCoach.

Do you guys think he'll play Round 1? He seemed to play the same role that Murphy normally would tonight..

Got to remember Dogs had 4 out of starting 6 forwards not playing tonight, will get chances at senior level but prob somewhere between 5-10 games this year

Hey guys! sorry to bother you all. Just wondering what chances Callan Ward is going to get this year. He is probably a little to far back in the line for too many games?

Hey guys! sorry to bother you all. Just wondering what chances Callan Ward is going to get this year. He is probably a little to far back in the line for too many games?

He's in our best 22...but he's still young. Adds quality to our midfield when you add him to Cooney, Griffen and Higgins. Cross and Boyd provide the grunt...and Harbrow is another creative type that looks like he'll spend time in the midfield.

Don't you love this time of the year?:D

Hey i was wondering what you guys thought of tim callan.. i dont know much about him.
Is he looked upon in making the teams best 22. If so, what type of role can u see him playing? I think there is some good value in him. Your thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks

Hey i was wondering what you guys thought of tim callan.. i dont know much about him.
Is he looked upon in making the teams best 22. If so, what type of role can u see him playing? I think there is some good value in him. Your thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks

Tim Callan had a good first season with us, unfortunately he got injured so he missed a fair chunk of the season, but he made it back in time for Finals and he performed very well. He is in our best 22 at this stage as a back pocket, curbing the influences of the quick small forwards (Davey, Rioli, Campbell etc.) Not sure if he's exactly a big stat man, but in terms of a low price and the amount of games he'll play, then he's worth a shot. He's a good player.

Thanks

He's probably in our best 22 and will play mostly back pocket. Bit like Morris in that he won't score big points. I would look else where, maybe at a younger player like Hill for Fremantle who is a lot cheaper.

Looking for a few more comments on Ward. He played 6 games last year because of VCE commitments so.....is he in the 22 and if so where will he be playing. He looks like he could have a big year and is dirt cheap so wondering what people's opinions are? Thoughts?:D

Im not sure that Ward will be a walkup start.

I have higgins (doesnt everyone), johno and Cross (Mr 100+ consistancy) in my team. Struggled to identify anyone else that was good value for points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back