Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes would include him in our best 22.
Rotating through the midfield.
And he handballs a fair bit but his kicks are very good as well.

Im expecting big things from Higgins this year, the way he was moving against Essondon was very promising, he should be rotating through the midfield and float around the half forward line. His kicking has improve a lot over time and has a very good efficiency. Got a very mature head on his shoulders and looks like a great addition to our midfield coming back from injury.

Hey doggies supporters.
Umm just a query on Callan Ward.
Looks very very talented...
Is he certain to get some games for you guys this year early on?
:thumbsu:

Hey doggies supporters.
Umm just a query on Callan Ward.
Looks very very talented...
Is he certain to get some games for you guys this year early on?
:thumbsu:

There have been a couple of Ward questions so far. This was what was said about a page back.

Was said before, but he's a 19-25 player.

Will play games, but will also be an emergency on occasions.

Expect at least 10-15 games this year. I'm expecting him to be pushing for a starting 18 spot by the end of the year.

If he's given an opportunity early on and takes it, he'll play a lot of footy.

The last sentence is the key. If he takes his chances he'll play the majority of the season.

Stephen Tiller, how's his pre-season been? Is he likely to be a regular in the backline this year, i liked what i saw in the two finals games he played.
He'd be another one who IMO is in that 18-25 spot. If when given a chance he plays well then he would be in our team. Depends on his price though.

PS Roy is a freak ;)

Brad Johnson? Had an ordinary 08 by his illustrious standards - do you think he's a chance of getting back to his best or was 08 an indication that his age is beginning to catch up with him?

How's his preseason been? Over the injury niggles he had last year?

Johno played injured for nearly the entire year last year. He has had a good pre season and although I don't think he will hit the 2006 heights, I think he will be a lot better than many think.

Johno played injured for nearly the entire year last year. He has had a good pre season and although I don't think he will hit the 2006 heights, I think he will be a lot better than many think.
do you know how much game time he's had the past 2 weeks? he's had dream team scores of 43 and 48 which doesnt inspire much confidence but then if he only played half the game would be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Kramer make his AFL debut this year. I noticed you kicked a few goals towards the end of 2008 season including 7 in the Williamstown reserves ( Before anyone pipes up Big Will made his senior Debut the year after spending most of the year in the Werribee reserves). Kramer will have to make his move this year or he will be gone. The like of Cordy and Roughhead joining the club they will develop quickly.

Jarrad Grant best 22 ?
Or just outside it ?
I would immagine its between him and hill for that spot

From Eade in the Bulldog Magazine -

"He had osteitis pubis last year so this will be a development year for him. He's got a bit of work to do on his size and getting his body right. He's got to get used to the rigours of AFL footy. Hopefully, we can get 10 games out of him."

He's in that 19-25 area like a lot of others. It's impossible to say when he'll play, but if he plays well early on then he should play more than the ten games.

I definitely wouldn't be relying on him to play every week.

Dear doggies

Tiller impresses me. I want him, the price is right and worth the gamble. Looks like he is a real fringe player in a damn good team though. Don't want to wish any injuries on your team, but how many games do you think he is good for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back