Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear doggies

Tiller impresses me. I want him, the price is right and worth the gamble. Looks like he is a real fringe player in a damn good team though. Don't want to wish any injuries on your team, but how many games do you think he is good for?

Depends on who you ask. I thought he was very impressive towards the end of last season, and I would have him in my 22, but others wouldn't. I'm hopeful he gets a game this week, but who knows.

Eade's a fan too.

Said he'd be in our 25 for the majority of the season, but that obviously means there's a chance he'll be an emergency on occasions.

Not sure about his scoring potential either, although at 204k it's not a big investment.

Sounds right to me.

He'll almost certainly be tagged by Lower this weekend and he'll probably switch forward if that's the case throughout the year.

Probably an increase in average from last year, how much depends on how well he copes with the attention.

He's started the past two years pretty well, but he does tend to slow down a bit after that.

If you're looking for consistency I'd probably look elsewhere, unless he suddenly develops the ability to break a tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, what is happening with Tim Callan? Thought he would be playing this week. Is it likely he wont get a game for a while?

He suffered a serious allergy reaction to nuts that was unknown to him in his food, then he suffered a front on knock at training, so they gave him a rest. He will be back next week or the week after, depending on match ups.

Hey guys
Do you think Harbrow could be a solid scorer this year and is stay in your 22?
I have the option of him, Lachie Hansen, and Kurt Tippett. Harbrow looks like he'd be the most consistent and higher scorer of the three.
103 on the weekend got me interested. Think he could keep his scores above 80 each week as well as actually play each week?

^ I think he will be in and out of the side. Hansen is the best option for super coach, as he will more then likely play 22 games and score around the 70 mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamteam Advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back