Competitions Dreamteam Leagues 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

If there are no objections I will put the best 18 players into league 1 to give us the best league possible. Hopefully this will make the league a lot more competitive amongst us and will also prove to be very competitive in head to head clashes with the other team boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team Name - Overall Rank
League 1:

If your team name appears above you are automatically in a league for this board. I would appreciate if you can post in this thread that you are in and mention your team name so that I know who is who. Those in bold I already know. Any new posters who want to play are welcome to sign up.

If you do not get back to me either in this thread or via PM you will be removed from the league and the highest ranked poster from a lower league will move up. Cutoff date for this is the day DreamTeam begins.

I'm in

I will be setting up the leagues tomorrow night and will be sending out codes via PM over the weekend. I ask that anyone who has posted in here that they want to play confirm their team name in their post so that I know who I have to send out codes to for the different leagues. As mentioned I'll be putting the best possible 18 in league 1 to give us a competitive league in head to head against the other team boards. So please be patient while I get through all this.

I will be setting up the leagues tomorrow night and will be sending out codes via PM over the weekend. I ask that anyone who has posted in here that they want to play confirm their team name in their post so that I know who I have to send out codes to for the different leagues. As mentioned I'll be putting the best possible 18 in league 1 to give us a competitive league in head to head against the other team boards. So please be patient while I get through all this.

I'm not sure what my team name will be just yet. Do I send you last years team name instead?

I'm not sure what my team name will be just yet. Do I send you last years team name instead?
If you played last year, then I would appreciate it if you linked your team name to your account so I know who gets put into what league. If you didn't play last year then a screenshot of your ranking is fine.

League 1 has been set up, still waiting for 3 posters to give me there details so that I can send them the code. For those posters who didn't make league 1 I will be setting up the lower leagues over the weekend.

RT keen to be in. Ranked 1309 overall and details from BF ladder are

66 BedrockLP Bedrock's Tigers 11360 1309 48426

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Dreamteam Leagues 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back