Drew - stepping into the elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all.

But his rise is phenomenal. Our most important player at this moment. If he goes down, we are ****ed.

True, not all, but most.

Always loved his effort, now his output is matching his effort. To make his comments re. Friday night and the jumper so quickly after the game on national TV showed what a leader and clubman he is.

True, not all, but most.

Always loved his effort, now his output is matching his effort.

That's why I personally always thought he would make it. When things got tough for him, he worked his ring off even harder, so was always going to come good.

Nobody in the competition is taking contested grabs like him ATM.

That's why I personally always thought he would make it. When things got tough for him, he worked his ring off even harder, so was always going to come good.

Nobody in the competition is taking contested grabs like him ATM.

And nobody would have for at least a year I would think. Would seriously walk into every single team, would be worthy of an all australian gig on the bench or in the backline, is the best utility in the game. Maybe on the bench in the second ruckmans spot, as none have been comparable with Cox this year.

And nobody would have for at least a year I would think. Would seriously walk into every single team, would be worthy of an all australian gig on the bench or in the backline, is the best utility in the game. Maybe on the bench in the second ruckmans spot, as none have been comparable with Cox this year.
David Hille has been very good.

He even offered a post game shit stir to Fat Eddie sitting beside Fatter Demetriou about the jumper... Good onya Drew for sticking it up the Eddie loving sycophants. Pity you also couldn't comment about Joffa's purple tea cosy that replaced his shit sequined jacket. As for Eddie and his burgeoning blood pressure levels, stick this down your 75cm neck size herringbone you beached pilot whale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He even offered a post game shit stir to Fat Eddie sitting beside Fatter Demetriou about the jumper... Good onya Drew for sticking it up the Eddie loving sycophants. Pity you also couldn't comment about Joffa's purple tea cosy that replaced his shit sequined jacket. As for Eddie and his burgeoning blood pressure levels, stick this down your 75cm neck size herringbone you beached pilot whale

That's a quality spray :thumbsu:

Always loved his effort, now his output is matching his effort. To make his comments re. Friday night and the jumper so quickly after the game on national TV showed what a leader and clubman he is.

It was magnificent.

I just loved hearing that. There is a such a wonderful confidence about the club now.

best game i've ever seen drew play, bloody fantastic effort all around by the boys, drew really stood up and took the game by the nads ;)

When he was in the ruck we absolutely smashed the Pies. Easily the most influential player on the ground... what a f***ing star.

I hope those poor souls who think it's a bad idea when he gets thrown on the ball watched tonight's game... bloody awesome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew - stepping into the elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back