Drew - stepping into the elite

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Friday night stage as well.

Simply awesome. I've never seen a big guy run and work so hard. Was the difference in so many plays.

Gerard and Gary can pick him for AA now. The public have seen how good he is and has been this year. The AA selection panel can select him without fear of a backlash.

The only question is the position.

Wow, he is seriously monstering guys at the moment with his dominance all over the ground. Just inspirational and it was great to see him and Simmo marshalling the on ball guys straight after Collingwood would kick a goal and threaten a revival. Flogged em in the guts tonight. Kudos to Harro for stepping up in the 3rd qtr as well when the game was in the balance.

I'll admit to giving him a hard time, but like most, wanted him to come out of it simply because of his work ethic and heart.

Tonight was one of the most inspirational games I've seen a bloke play in North colours. Most important player on our list, will challenge Boomer for the Syd and could be the next captain. Just a marvel.

Tonight was one of the most inspirational games I've seen a bloke play in North colours. Most important player on our list, will challenge Boomer for the Syd and could be the next captain. Just a marvel.

So, shintemaster makes the captain call and all of a sudden the Dish is all over it. There's room on this bandwagon after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He even offered a post game shit stir to Fat Eddie sitting beside Fatter Demetriou about the jumper... Good onya Drew for sticking it up the Eddie loving sycophants. Pity you also couldn't comment about Joffa's purple tea cosy that replaced his shit sequined jacket. As for Eddie and his burgeoning blood pressure levels, stick this down your 75cm neck size herringbone you beached pilot whale

What Spearmint said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew - stepping into the elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back