PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

I am in absolute awe of this games graphics after the weather update, it looks insanely gorgeous!

Still have no idea what the game plays like, but I just want the game to see dem grafix.

LOOK AT THOSE RAINDROPS!!!!!

DriveclubPhotoMode-73.jpg

DriveclubPhotoMode-80.jpg

DriveclubPhotoMode-66.jpg

DriveclubPhotoMode-37.jpg

DriveclubPhotoMode-43.jpg

More screenshots here:
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12...on-show-the-best-graphics-of-this-generation/

Still have no idea what the game plays like, but I just want the game to see dem grafix.

It plays brilliantly, you won't be disappointed if you get it. It's very arcadey (visual damage only), but it feels awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latest patch was a weather sound patch from what I'm reading on GAF

Headphones recommended for maximum effect.

Game looks and sounds brilliant but what of the actual driving? No one ever talks about how it plays which has me holding off from buying and waiting for the PS+ version instead.

Have had this game since the beginning and only last night played with headphones on, sounds so good. Struggling to get stars for the expansioin packs though, those races are driving me mad.

Have had this game since the beginning and only last night played with headphones on, sounds so good. Struggling to get stars for the expansioin packs though, those races are driving me mad.

Yeah there is definitely a step up in the difficulty in the tour events in the DLC.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back