PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

no ETA on the PS+ edition ATM. I hope they never release it

Why would you hope that?

It's a free teaser for a game that could use the publicity, not to mention it was promised since around E3 2013. It won't be taking up one of the monthly 'free game slots' as per PS+.

So I can't see why someone would be against them giving out the PS+ edition.

I'm against it just because im a prick like that ;)

But seriously, if you can get it cheap and like racing games then its definitely worth picking up. Best racing game by far on PS4, I'm even enjoying it more than Forza Horizon 2 which was unexpected.

PS+ edition was going to be a cut down shell of a game anyway. Considering how many cheap copies are around now it's definitely worth picking up the full version. I paid $65 for it on release and haven't regretted it for a second. Even when the online wasn't working properly the offline game is still awesome.

I just did the PSN version upgrade, was $47 or something like that for ages, not sure if you can still do the upgrade version.
You can, for 37.

I just got a copy off ebay for 30 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked this up over the weekend and really enjoying it. Was a bit iffy at first but bit the bullet and purchased it. Haven't regretted it at all (though only done a handful of races). Really liking the graphics and the intensity of driving in a 12 car field from the interior view is pure fun. Probably a bit more arcadey than I expected (traditionally I prefer more realism) but still having a blast with it. Even customising your car's appearance is pretty fun - something I wish Gran Turismo could see fit to introduce in future.

My only gripe with the game is the lack of Japanese and US cars - seems to be almost exclusively European (not that the cars in the game are bad mind you). Is there any plans to introduce some Japanese/US cars maybe in future via DLC?

Yeah, the disappointment of lack of any type of mustang :(

Agreed!

I want this as a DLC car in future.

01-2016-shelby-gt350r-detroit-1.jpg

Picked this up over the weekend and really enjoying it. Was a bit iffy at first but bit the bullet and purchased it. Haven't regretted it at all (though only done a handful of races). Really liking the graphics and the intensity of driving in a 12 car field from the interior view is pure fun. Probably a bit more arcadey than I expected (traditionally I prefer more realism) but still having a blast with it. Even customising your car's appearance is pretty fun - something I wish Gran Turismo could see fit to introduce in future.

My only gripe with the game is the lack of Japanese and US cars - seems to be almost exclusively European (not that the cars in the game are bad mind you). Is there any plans to introduce some Japanese/US cars maybe in future via DLC?

You can, I've been doing up my Mustang. Spoliers, wheels, paint

You can, I've been doing up my Mustang. Spoliers, wheels, paint

Hahaha. I remember doing that to my Mustang back on Gran Turismo 3 - got a pair of sweet red rims to match my car. They were the days before Polyphony saw fit to introduce 'paint tokens'. :cool:

Hopefully the presence of another exclusive Sony racer gives Gran Turismo a bit of a kick up the backside to raise their game.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back