PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite my misgivings with the AI I am having an absolute blast with this game. I think the handling is fantastic, possibly the best playing arcade racer since PGR. They really need to sort out all the little issues this game is having because the foundation is here for a very good racing series.

Servers have definitely been improving over the days.
Cheers everyone after your posts I tried again and managed to get on for a couple of hours Aussie pride is doing pretty good up to club level 10 starting to unlock some cool cars ! Top game overall with its bugs but if the servers stay up and on then is going to gets some good playing !

I wanna get this as Formula 1 isn't coming until next year for next gen, but NBA2k15 is higher on the list at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks for the invite to the BF club Mighty P

No worries, we need members so I doubt Aussiedude would mind, especially considering you were trying to join my old club.

On another note, I had a good 3 hour session yesterday with no disconnection, starting getting challenges during random races which was great. Problem is 3 hours later I jumped back on and could not connect for longer than 1 minute; it was like a disconnect/reconnect loop, everytime it connected it disconnected a minute later. Tried again this morning before uni and same thing, that disconnect/reconnect loop was happening again.

It's a good racing game but this is starting to really get on my nerves now, they've had 9 days to fix it and same shit keeps happening. Their latest update was broken too, as in you can't even download it (you get an error message), although there is a work-around: spam retry over 10 times and it eventually installs. I continue to be patient, but eventually that patience will wear thin.

No worries, we need members so I doubt Aussiedude would mind, especially considering you were trying to join my old club.

On another note, I had a good 3 hour session yesterday with no disconnection, starting getting challenges during random races which was great. Problem is 3 hours later I jumped back on and could not connect for longer than 1 minute; it was like a disconnect/reconnect loop, everytime it connected it disconnected a minute later. Tried again this morning before uni and same thing, that disconnect/reconnect loop was happening again.

It's a good racing game but this is starting to really get on my nerves now, they've had 9 days to fix it and same shit keeps happening. Their latest update was broken too, as in you can't even download it (you get an error message), although there is a work-around: spam retry over 10 times and it eventually installs. I continue to be patient, but eventually that patience will wear thin.

When did you try and download. PSN had some maintenance this morning. Should be fine now.

I do want these issue fixed though

When did you try and download. PSN had some maintenance this morning. Should be fine now.

I do want these issue fixed though

Yesterday, it was everywhere not just me. I did download it yesterday eventually, just had to spam 'retry download' over and over till it worked. Evolution even mentioned it on social media. Update wouldn't download, there was heaps of discussion about it on social media and elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back