Drugmantle-even more reasons to laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a sneak peak at the new away jumper

LS%20tie%20dye%20purple.green.jpg

Not bad... and conveniently can be purchased at the Freo' Markets across from Fremantle Oval. Look for the chick with no shoes and smelly dreads stall...

You called? :heart:

Erm.. you're setting me up for a big fall here NF.. ok..

LMAFO.. Cokemantle!! (cause cocaine.. fremantle.. see what i did there?)

Drugs are bad mmmkay.

NF doesn't want the good stuff.. thats why he supports Fremantle.

*zing*

Freo IS the best stuff. It can drive you insane like the real thing ;)

Bros, lets settle this now. Drugs are ****in sick!
Good on Johnson hes probably scoring some top choice gear and this shows the boys have a work hard play hard style which can only be a good thing.

Sick as Freo now im certin the swans will get pounded this weekend!

Illin

Good on Johnson hes probably scoring some top choice gear and this shows the boys have a work hard play hard style which can only be a good thing.

Illin

Will be sick with Johnson suspended and sitting on the sidelines too. Sick for opposition teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Illin

I think I know you. Do you sleep outside Retravision in a box?

Illin

An excellent example of Freo supporter culture.
For people not from WA who don't understand, freo supporters were the guys that society rejected. They have readily identified with freo, the team epitomises everything they experience in everyday life - unsuccessful, rejected for the way they look (club colours), lambasted by the community for stupid decision after stupid decision and hopelessness, knowing deep down that they're never really going to become anything.

Not as sick as the 3 possessions Rhys Stanley can get in the ressies!

That was two weeks ago. Stanley was one of our best in the VFL last weekend.

Big chance you may get to see the Stanley Knife in action against West Coast this week.

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

An excellent example of Freo supporter culture.
For people not from WA who don't understand, freo supporters were the guys that society rejected. They have readily identified with freo, the team epitomises everything they experience in everyday life - unsuccessful, rejected for the way they look (club colours), lambasted by the community for stupid decision after stupid decision and hopelessness, knowing deep down that they're never really going to become anything.
two.jpg

So what do you make of this group of inbreds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Drugmantle-even more reasons to laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back