DT giving it to the Swans fans

Remove this Banner Ad

jaxx

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who else noticed Dale Thomas giving it to the Swans fans after his last two goals?

The first one he made a walking motion with his hands and then pointed (ie at the exits) and the second one he gave them the ssshhh.

Who else noticed Dale Thomas giving it to the Swans fans after his last two goals?

The first one he made a walking motion with his hands and then pointed (ie at the exits) and the second one he gave them the ssshhh.

He is a complete prick. I wanted Hall to give him a good punch. That way Thomas would be injured and Hall would get suspended so he can have a chance to get his game back in order. It would have been a win win for everybody.

Just one of sideshow bob's acts I guess.

Good player, terrible head.

I thought the "shhh" was to the Collingwood fans. As in, my goal wasn't that big a deal, I'm a superstar, aLA the soccer greats.

As for the go home motion, if he did it, what a gun. I remember the footage and I don't think that's what he meant, more likely a joke between him and his team mates.

The guy is a future superstar, I don't know if you're having a crack. If you are, I worry, because there are not too many characters left in the AFL, and if you can't do it while you're young, when can you do it?

He is a complete prick. I wanted Hall to give him a good punch. That was Thomas would be injured and Hall would get suspended so he can have a chance to get his game back in order. It would have been a win win for everybody.

Is it terrible to do what he did? Nope. Kind of, well, tough to wish for one player to deliberately take another out...Schneider loves a little fist pump himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the "shhh" was to the Collingwood fans. As in, my goal wasn't that big a deal, I'm a superstar, aLA the soccer greats.

As for the go home motion, if he did it, what a gun. I remember the footage and I don't think that's what he meant, more likely a joke between him and his team mates.

The guy is a future superstar, I don't know if you're having a crack. If you are, I worry, because there are not too many characters left in the AFL, and if you can't do it while you're young, when can you do it?

Nah I'm not having a crack at all. It didn't bother me and I don't support either team. I just raised it because we don't see it much these days and the commentators never said anything about it and I presumed I was correct in what he was doing although you may be right, I'm not sure.

Agh, good on him. Both of his goals were pretty good, and i'm sure they were probably getting into him most of the night.

He is a complete prick. I wanted Hall to give him a good punch. That way Thomas would be injured and Hall would get suspended so he can have a chance to get his game back in order. It would have been a win win for everybody.

A prick, I take it you know the kid? why else you one accuse someone of being a prick?

Whats he done ? He has never belted anyone behind play, never done anything remotely dirty. He is a ball player, he goes in hard, wins lots of one on one footy, footy smart beyond his years. I suspect your calling him a prick because he is a little gun who likes to celebrate a goal. The kids constantly plays footy with a smile on his face. He is one of the most infectious young players I have seen in a long time.

You must be a total prick of a person to wish that anyone gets injured.

Yeah what a prick, a kid in his second year is showing some talent and is having fun playing footy.. :rolleyes:
How dare he! Obviously this different is so VASTLY different to the Swans fans booing Lloyd. They were just showing passion which is great and is what the Swans fans need to do.

I personally don't like that sort of stuff. Its a funny game footy, it has a habit of pulling you back a peg when you get ahead of yourself.

Good to see him half a good game though. He pressure and work rate were first rate.

U sir are a loser, wanting somebody to be punched......talk about somebody being a prick, take a look in the mirror!

Thomas brilliant, kicked the sealers, was entitled to celebrate

Remove this Banner Ad

DT giving it to the Swans fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back