DT Rookies 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

holy.

Just googled him, looks like a tank... won a few awards, captain U21 QLD, mature age rookie. Looks promising and should be a certainty in 2 weeks.

If he doesn't have more injury issues, should really play all year, as we badly need him....

Zorko named means Im not trading in Adams anymore.. hope Kennedy smashes one out this week and keeps his BE rolling nicely for another week or so.

Anyone else get excited at the prospect of fresh meat and looked up Andrew Phillips? ..only to be disappointed that hes a ruck. :eek:

Although not too bad if he does well, potential downgrade option if I was to cull Giles down the track!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's expensive, but SEN reported Buntine is to debut this week. Could be a downgrade option.

Old news, I reported it on Tuesday.

I'm thinking that it may be Bugg's turn to be rested this week and that Buntine will make his debut. He was apparently BOG for UWS on the weekend. This would be my ideal downgrade for Bugg in a week or two. Only 140k profit, but Buntine is a #5 draft pick so I assume he can play (limited pre-season withstanding) he has played about 4 NEAFL games now, so shouldn't be too far away if he doesn't play this week...

Some great fresh meat coming through..

Now to narrow down that DEF rookie to grab this week, Spurr named last on the I/C but I reckon JVB will get vest.
Then there C.Delaney who hasnt been mentioned much? Scored decent 50s and and should go up nicely this week.

Or take a punt on the new GWS rookies Buntine and Darley?

Leaning towards Delaney for the "certain" $ grab Ill get next week, but then may not be able to fit Buntine and Darley in few weeks..

Also is Ahmed Saad a must have? Named on a wing! :eek:
Zorko I was dead certain on for next week, then theres PS hype Tommy Walsh getting a game as well.

A.Hall officially dead, dont want to trade coz I've learned from Dickson that he will prob get a game later and smash it..

Big outs (or rests) in Shiel, JMac and Kennedy.. also have a bad feeling it maybe Magner's turn for a rest/vest?

Why has the Dream Team Board become the most immature on BigFooty?

Be civil and stop starting childish flame wars.

To be fair to James, assuming you are referring partly to him, he has copped his fair share of flak on here and deserves to be able to point out some decent analysis of his that likely would have gone unnoticed because people tend to want to bag him without giving any credit when it is due.

To be fair to James, assuming you are referring partly to him, he has copped his fair share of flak on here and deserves to be able to point out some decent analysis of his that likely would have gone unnoticed because people tend to want to bag him without giving any credit when it is due.

I agree. While I'm happy to give James some stick when he makes some bold (dumb) decisions, on more than one occasion he has shown some insightful analysis.

James just got asked to keep the childish "I told you so" posts in check... Like I'm going to go fish around and make my own.

The one I was thinking about was who would get the sub vest or rested or something in a GWS game. I missed his post and copped a zero or poor score or something and when I re-read it I kicked myself because it made sense. Someone even thanked him because it saved them a zero or something.

You guys like having a go at James because of the way he reacts to your taunts. I think the mod's warning was pointed at that sort of behaviour too.

Remove this Banner Ad

DT Rookies 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back